JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cocksucking yorself
Page: < prev  of 2  
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
Robsrod said:

When chicks say that cum 'tastes so great" where are they coming from?? It tastes sort of salty, slimy and while it may be great that you're cumming in her mouth, it just doesn't stack up to Jack Daniels or a McDonalds shake.

What yours tastes like is highly dependent on a number of things. Your diet will be the big factor determining the taste. Dairy products in particular are said to make more offensive tasting cum. Try eating more fruits and salads and reducing coffee, alcohol, and dairy. Introduce cinnamon, nutmeg, and pineapple into your diet. Drink plenty of water, eliminate soda pop. Soon your cum will taste a lot better.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
goatee303 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-07-23
32 year old curious from Massacusetts
I could lick my cock, but not in a while; anyone can do it, it just takes dedication and incriments, meaning not breaking your back. If you want to know how, just search on the net.
Unregistered ?

I can suck my own cock!
bodybuildr Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-04-30
49 year old
js06877 said:
Same here.

Same here
Hard Body Hard Uncut Cock For Your Pleasure
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
For a little while in my teens I could just get the head in my mouth, but it was pretty uncomfortable and I soon lost the flexibility (and gained weight!)

I love playing with my cock and if I could suck myself off I'd do it at every opportunity!

That's one reason I'm interested in other guys' cocks - a chance to do things I can't do with my own. Love to feel another guy's cock in my hand, mouth, and ass!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

I first touched my cock with my tongue when I was 14, and it was about 11 years later when I actually tried and was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth. After doing it regularly for a couple years I was able to get my entire cock into my mouth so that my balls were up against my upper lip. I only did it as a form of foreplay, and it was years more before I actually seriously thought of cumming in my own mouth. Before cumming in my mouth I tried jerking off all over my face and pretending it was somebody else doing that. That was so exciting. I wished I had somebody to share it with. Some of those times some of it would get in my mouth and I wondered what it would be like to astually suck somebody off to completion, so I did myself. It was such an awesome experience to be blowing a load and swallowing a load simultaneously. Perfect timing. As I was starting to blow the excitement level increased to the point I was no longer sucking myself, but rather fucking my mouth. It doesn't get much better than that, except to have a partner doing it for you, while you are doing it for himmmm.
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
I could lick the tip of my cock head a few years ago, now it's not possible for me. Damn shame.
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Magellan Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2005-10-21
49 year old heterosexual from Illinois, USA
When I was in my late teens I could barely lick the tip, but was never able to get more flexible than that. I always wished I could actually suck myself.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cocksucking yorself