JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What is the point of cock rings?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hello fellow pervs,

While watching a few mutual JO and frottage videos I notices a lot of guys are wearing cock rings. I do not understand the point of having a cock ring. Can anyone explain the pros and cons about wearing one. And if you do wear one which one do you have and why?

Thanks in advice. cock
Add a reply Quote this post
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN
DickHandy said:
Hello fellow pervs,

While watching a few mutual JO and frottage videos I notices a lot of guys are wearing cock rings. I do not understand the point of having a cock ring. Can anyone explain the pros and cons about wearing one. And if you do wear one which one do you have and why?

Thanks in advice. cock

Try it & you will get it . It will make your erection harder for a longer period of time so it's said to not use it for longer than 30 minutes. Also will make you vein-ier. Be sure to lube your cock so you can get your cock ring on & off with ease
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Cock ring should be worn at base of cock so testicles are also forward of the ring. As getting everything through a fixed diameter ring can be awkward, usually best done when cock and ball sac soft. A flexible/adjustable ring may better suit penises that change size a lot between soft and hard. Fitting well, a cock ring will enhance size and persistence of hard on and increase climax pumping sensations. Too tight, will make cock hurt and impair/spoil orgasm. Naturist males often wear a cock ring to draw attention to their endowments.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Majestic99 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2020-03-11
67 year old curious male from Central Illinois
Ditto to "onlybyhand"s comments. Wearing a cock ring at the base of my cock and balls brings them both forward. Having my balls forward enhances the sensitivity and accessibility for ball play, which I love. I use silicon rings that stretch or a leather one with snaps. I've tried to use metal ones, can't seem to find one that is comfortable.
Love my cock
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Seconding what earlier posters have said. I get much harder, my head seems to swell larger, it feels like the skin on my cock is pulled tighter. I too like that my balls are held up and forward. I like ball play, and when fucking they seem to contact my partner more.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
mmfwb Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2012-07-31
61 year old curious male from New Jersey, USA
They achieve better erections by allowing blood to enter, but trapping it from leaving, hence keeping you harder. I have a couple, one is a rubber strap that snaps, another is silicone that stretches. I'm deathly afraid of having to go the ER because I couldn't get a metal one off :-/
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
For long edging sessions, it allows for much less physical effort to maintain or recover a erection over several hours.
Unregistered ?

It feels good to have your cock even harder, engorged. I like seeing my head totally swollen the ring nice and fat. Veins popping out.
My wife was really freaked out the first time that she saw my cock all swollen and purple, but she quickly learned that it felt good for her when I put it inside of her. Her climaxes are stronger. She says she likes the feel of my veiny cock in her hand when she gives me handjobs too.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What is the point of cock rings?