JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Quarantine Bonding with a Masturbation Friend
Page: of 1  
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
A lot of us here have a close male friend who we are able to hang out with and talk sports or life over a beer or plan a secluded fishing trip together. Society doesn't think much of those types of close male friendships. I wish it were more common and acceptable for men to have those types of close friendships but with the focus being masturbating together.

We pretty much all grew up with this intense taboo surrounding masturbating: you never discuss it. You do it alone and in private. There's a culture of shame around the idea of it. Yet you know that you do it, your best friend does it, your coworker does it; if anything it is the one thing all men have in common, yet none of us are open about it. I wish something like "I love to masturbate! Oh, you do too? Nice! We should hang out sometime. What do you enjoy jerking to?" Was a more common conversation between close male friends. We talk about how men struggle with emotional expression and intimacy, but having those kinds of friends would allow many of us to fill an intimate void we all lack.

I would love make an online friend who understands where I'm coming from.

skype is syntheticdreams2077
discord is syntheticDreams#9418
KIK is xsyntheticdreamerx

Just be sure to reference my post here when you add me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
You express it very well! Odd how something so natural is treated as shameful!
DLbatedude007 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-01-22
45 year old heterosexual male
Yes well put. I could't of said it better. Thats why we have this kind of site. A place for people to talk and meet people.
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
Still searching for a Quarantine buddy!
Robby139 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2020-02-13
75 year old bisexual male from NY
Well said SyntheticDreams. I am an older guy that came of age in the 60s. In the 60s being gay was considered socially unacceptable, psychiatrist considered it mental illness, and it was illegal. It was not till 2003 that the US Supreme Court found laws making sexual acts between consenting adults unconstitutional.

It is not surprising that so many older men are coming out as bisexual in their older years.
Randytampa Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2016-06-19
36 year old homosexual male from tampa
I too wish I had a masturbation buddy (buddies) to chat with!I'm gay and even my people seem to have a hard time ( no pun intended) talking about jacking!
Randy
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
it would definately be better if you could have conversations about jacking with friends more often. I've had a few friends over the years that have talked briefly about it and a very few that have got into really talking about it or even doing it together and just a few of those went a lil farther. One thing I have noticed is that some of my friends that have children that are old enough (legal) seem to have no reservations about talking about it more freely...must be a generational thing.
str837oz Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2009-06-16
59 year old bisexual from Sydney Australia
Yes would be good if btw us blokes it was easy to talk about. Then when we get into a friendship masturbating can just be brought into it as another thing to enjoy together.

SyntheticDreams said:
A lot of us here have a close male friend who we are able to hang out with and talk sports or life over a beer or plan a secluded fishing trip together. Society doesn't think much of those types of close male friendships. I wish it were more common and acceptable for men to have those types of close friendships but with the focus being masturbating together.

We pretty much all grew up with this intense taboo surrounding masturbating: you never discuss it. You do it alone and in private. There's a culture of shame around the idea of it. Yet you know that you do it, your best friend does it, your coworker does it; if anything it is the one thing all men have in common, yet none of us are open about it. I wish something like "I love to masturbate! Oh, you do too? Nice! We should hang out sometime. What do you enjoy jerking to?" Was a more common conversation between close male friends. We talk about how men struggle with emotional expression and intimacy, but having those kinds of friends would allow many of us to fill an intimate void we all lack.

I would love make an online friend who understands where I'm coming from.

skype is syntheticdreams2077
discord is syntheticDreams#9418
KIK is xsyntheticdreamerx

Just be sure to reference my post here when you add me.
Gles99m Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2018-07-20
42 year old curious male from New Jersey
Wish i had an online friend to chat with and especially if he was also curious like me. Curious 37m nj here... been curious since i was 13 just never had the courage to take that step and try in real life. Love to chat with fellow curious guys here...especially if they are older.. and older pervs.. married or whatever... message me
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Quarantine Bonding with a Masturbation Friend