JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Older women and grannies
Page: of 2   next > 
robbie317 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-04-22
66 year old bisexual male from Braintree Essex UK
I am Bi and love cock fun but I'm also into older women and grannies, my current partner is in her 80s and she fucks like a dream, she loves bondage and being tied up, she loves my cock in her and uses a vibrator on her clit while I'm fucking her, she can't get enough sex and wants to try a black man, the older women are so much more sexy than the young ones and not afraid to try things
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
uk_dirtyoldpervert Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2019-08-30
65 year old
I agree about older women being more sexy - they are more uninhibited and their slack flesh is more fun to use although I've never tried one in the 80s! I fuck this one amd she loves cock especially - best cocksucker ever!
Would love cam wank on her or other matures I know with any wanker. I'm so in need of a dirty wank right now!

User posted image
Stroker821 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-09-26
66 year old curious male from Michigan
Older women and grannies are my all time favorite
Stroker821
wun4mybaby Enlightened Jackinchatter

2653 posts since 2016-08-26
65 year old male from u.s. michigan
61mm here . have been jo and fantasizing about older women since i was a young guy. still my favorite mmmmm
hrny4dads Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2019-12-07
33 year old bisexual male from New York
I love older women and men as well! I've always liked looking at older women and their big tits and big clits!! Mmmmmm

8 posts since 2020-04-22

This lady loved the swing

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Back around 1999-2010 I used to use a site called 'Look Its Me' which was a small Faceparty type thing. Not sure what it was about the place but it was always teeming with UK cougars looking for toyboys. I made some great contacts on there and had some of the best cyber fun, phone fun and meets and hook-ups of my life. Especially in the sites earlier days when I was 19-25 getting cruised by ladies in their 30s, 40s & 50s.

Full of hotties like Seductive Sue, Moist Babe, Morgan Black, Babylotion1 / Kazbabe X, Mal 46, Cougar 40, Original Minx and more.

It died off by 2011 once Facebook and Myspace and all had taken over but a great place years back. Used to login and have hordes of hot messages of horny ladies with zero effort.
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
I too morn the loss of both small and large bulletin boards. They had many advantages over today's forums, like keeping posts, which were categorized. Back then, I used to trade email with some one in Bangkok. It took 28 hours for our emails to make the trip back and forth, but the content was great. I can live without instant email. I did enjoy the old forums.

nnamateurlover said:
Back around 1999-2010 I used to use a site called 'Look Its Me' which was a small Faceparty type thing. Not sure what it was about the place but it was always teeming with UK cougars looking for toyboys. I made some great contacts on there and had some of the best cyber fun, phone fun and meets and hook-ups of my life. Especially in the sites earlier days when I was 19-25 getting cruised by ladies in their 30s, 40s & 50s.

Full of hotties like Seductive Sue, Moist Babe, Morgan Black, Babylotion1 / Kazbabe X, Mal 46, Cougar 40, Original Minx and more.

It died off by 2011 once Facebook and Myspace and all had taken over but a great place years back. Used to login and have hordes of hot messages of horny ladies with zero effort.
Softcock
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
Wow! I am following you. Do tell more! And here I was getting the impression that they ALL lost it, like those vital juices so important to penetration and the prolonged inward-outward- motion of the cock.

robbie317 said:
I am Bi and love cock fun but I'm also into older women and grannies, my current partner is in her 80s and she fucks like a dream, she loves bondage and being tied up, she loves my cock in her and uses a vibrator on her clit while I'm fucking her, she can't get enough sex and wants to try a black man, the older women are so much more sexy than the young ones and not afraid to try things
Softcock

8 posts since 2020-04-22
Here is another mature women who's 72 she likes to fuck a lot and I meet her with 3 other men and we take turns fucking her but she still wants more
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Just stumbled onto this one. The interview is pretty stimulating, too! https://spankbang.com/3x549/video/fay+mp
Happyhedo1051 Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2020-03-15
72 year old from USA
This thread proves my belief that if you keep the right mindset about sex you will maintain a healthy and vibrant sex life until the day you die. Our most prolific and capable sex organ is between our ears. Sex has little to do with size, shape, color or age but everything to do with imagination. PM me with your thoughts.
hrny4dads Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2019-12-07
33 year old bisexual male from New York
Totally agree! I mostly think people are always too fixated on size. Sure its great but doesn't necessarily mean you can't have fun with if its not. Its just about enjoying what you have and not focus on what you don't have.

Happyhedo1051 said:
Sex has little to do with size, shape, color or age but everything to do with imagination. PM me with your thoughts.
Dirtydaddy77 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2020-03-14
47 year old curious male from Uk
uk_dirtyoldpervert said:
I agree about older women being more sexy - they are more uninhibited and their slack flesh is more fun to use although I've never tried one in the 80s! I fuck this one amd she loves cock especially - best cocksucker ever!
Would love cam wank on her or other matures I know with any wanker. I'm so in need of a dirty wank right now!

User posted image

I'd love to fuck her too
Ken28ukuk Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2020-05-25
31 year old bisexual male from United Kingdom
28m UK. Love to cam on Skype with 65+ Add me. Kenza2311
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Older women and grannies