JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Horny Nudist
Page: of 1  
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I am not sure I classify as a nudist. I love being naked so I can jack off all the time. Am I a nudist or just really horny?

Thoughts?

stroke stroke
Fundriver11
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Both!

Nudists probably all enjoy masturbation and sex and since they are more comfortable and confident with their bodies, they probably do more of it.

Regardless of the reason why you enjoy being naked, I think living naked makes you a nudist. It's not like when a nudist gets horny they no longer become a nudist.

Now, a naturist is a different thing. To them, nudity is spiritual.
Small dick chronic masturbator
m4rk84_uk Amateur Jackinchatter

322 posts since 2020-06-23
39 year old male from Lancashire
same here bit of both. started for me lockdown trying it out, here and there, wash day put all my clothes in the wash. nothing to wear so why not
edging to this... cum always or next time
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
I am a Naturist!! But am also very horny!!!
big_mark Skilled Jackinchatter

589 posts since 2016-10-14
42 year old
any1 into chatting and trading nudist pics (18+) and possibly camming, add me on skype [email protected]
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
67 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
ShortFuse said:
Both!

Nudists probably all enjoy masturbation and sex and since they are more comfortable and confident with their bodies, they probably do more of it.

Regardless of the reason why you enjoy being naked, I think living naked makes you a nudist. It's not like when a nudist gets horny they no longer become a nudist.

I agree. My wife and I have been nudists for many years. Sex and masturbation comes a bit more easily, but that is not the reason we're nudists.
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I very rarely wear any clothes except to go out. I love the freedom of being nude and find it makes me horny. I do spend hours jacking off multiple times each day and always look forward to the next session.
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
ShortFuse said:
Both!

I agree!! I am a Naturist and it is a bit of a spiritual thing!! Especially being nude outdoors!!!
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
64 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
There is a big overlap between "nudists" "swingers" and folks who get nude to jerk, etc.

Wife and I are nudist, we have a seasonal place at a nude resort and spend most weekends and usually a couple full weeks over the summer there and are nude as long as the weather cooperates. At our resort there are what I call "pure nudist" or "naturists" who seem to believe that there is ZERO connection between nudity and sexuality. There are also swingers who are nude around the pool but as soon as the sun gets near the horizon the women dress up slutty and the guys dress like they are going out for a round of golf and they start looking to hook up. Then there are lots of folks like us who are nude as long as it is comfortable, make lots of friends, and if something sexual develops it is all good.

One thing I try to avoid is labels as they tend to restrict your thoughts. So the "I get nude to jack so I must be a nudist" is almost equivalent to the "I am STR8 but want to suck a cock" Too much is invested in the label. Just do what you like and to hell with what it "makes you."
Unregistered ?

I'm leaning towards horny. I do love being naked out doors. Love the way the sun feels on my cock and balls. assstrokecockcock
anand Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2012-07-08
81 year old
socalstinger said:
I'm leaning towards horny. I do love being naked out doors. Love the way the sun feels on my cock and balls. ass

Stoned, cant remember topic, masturbation which i am doing anyway
Thanx for chat about masturbation, helps me.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Horny Nudist