JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Into jerking with guys because that's what was available?
Page: < prev  of 3  
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
Chris98342 said:
I was looking for ladies too, but realized they're not so much into this as us guys are. Then I realized men are just more open and too the point. We don't need to be sweet talked, we do very little courting, its very matter of fact and about getting down to business. Which is much more ideal and honest.

This pretty much sums it up. As men we ALL know what we like and what gets us going. But on the flip side, sometimes a little deviation from our norms is acceptable and often times quite enjoyable. Furthermore to the point, you dont have to whine and dine another guy with a boner. His goals are nearly identical to yours.
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Indywanker said:
Wondering who else is like this. I would love to jerk on cam with females and that was my intention years ago. Noticed it was mostly dudes jacking off and they wouldn't stop when they saw me. Finally one night I thought, when in Rome. Kind of became the norm. Once in a great while, I'll find a female, but I've gotten used to the fact that if I'm going online for a wank, it's most likely going to be with a guy.

Yup..
Unregistered ?

Exactly how i started!
SteveSouth Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2017-12-09
34 year old curious male
Before I got a taste of pussy, that was the only sexual thing I could do with another person.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Into jerking with guys because that's what was available?