JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Jerking in the friend zone
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Back after a long break.

Anyone ever get friend zoned by a girl you couldn't stop jerking off to?

Just a little story about my friend I can't get out of my head, maybe this will help.

I find myself constantly cumming to my curvy, heavy breasted friend and her amazing tits, her face, everything about her. I want to fuck her so bad, but i find that jerking off to her helps a little bit.

I figured I would just make a post about her to help, just to get my thoughts out.

Her name is Marissa, she's 5'5", brown hair, wide hips and a thick ass. Not fat, in fact I'm almost positive her bra band is somewhere in the 34-36 range. Not the type I usually go for for but she drives me nuts, especially after giving me hints that there was nothing to go on other than friendship.

That being said her breasts are the real focus. They're heavy, full, round, and sit low on her chest. Her cleavage, from what I've seen on it, starts low, leaving an expansive area of flat upper chest before dropping straight down, eventually curving into her rounded tits. I know they're slightly freckled as well, not too noticable, but enough that it adds an extra layer of hottness.

Every time I see her I just notice the little things about her. Last time she was wearing a sports bra under a t-shirt whose neck fell over one shoulder, leaving the strap exposed. It was purple and what I noticed was that the strap seemed to stretch down forever. There was no sign of when it would curve into the actual bra, it just dropped straight down into her t-shirt, hinting that her heavy tits were just stretching that fabric low. When she stood up, I noticed her breasts seemed to sag a bit, at least they hung pretty low around her middle. Not even a sports bra, at least not that one, could push those tits up. One day I'll see about jerking into her bra and of course confirm the size of those amazing heavy breasts.

The fantasy would be to jerk with someone else to her, but in the meantime, I'm making due with the few pics I have of her (no fb), visualing every little detail I remember from the last time I saw her. Whenever she's out with other friends, especially guys, I jerk off to her all night. Something about it gets my heart racing.

I've been thinking about keeping a journal on here with a post every time I see her, talking about the details I notice that time around, what she was wearing, the way her tits sat that day, sights of cleavage, just things to share w everyone in the same situation who can appreciate it.

Thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

More often than not i jerk off obsessisively to any female friends i may have
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I have several friends I jerk to and fantasize about. As I age, many of them have adult daughters that look just like them when they were young so the cycle continues.
Small dick chronic masturbator
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I have a female friend and asked her once if she could stand there topless while I jerked off. She agreed, only did it once was worth it. Nice little perk B cups tits with dark nips.
simmsy Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2015-01-26
45 year old from South West UK
ShortFuse said:
I have several friends I jerk to and fantasize about. As I age, many of them have adult daughters that look just like them when they were young so the cycle continues.

Exactly the sane here, great.
AussiePerv Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2017-12-31
54 year old
Wow WC0000 you got it bad. I can tell because thats exactly what I was like in my late teens and early 20s with a girl. Every little details of what she was wearing, her hair, her smell everything would fuel jerk off sessions. The fact she was my best friend's girlfriend just made it worse. I would listen to them muck around and jerk off outside their bedroom door. Sometimes when they went out I could sneak in and borrow bras and panties from her bag. The friend zone can be exciting given enough jerk off material. These days it is better with social media and camera phones. I did move on to another obsession after I met my wife, and it was just as bad in terms of impossible....my wife's kid sister. She jas been my obsession now for 25 years. Check out my post about her here if interested. https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=55466&p=15
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
I just always assumed everyone jerked off to their female friends and acquaintancesstrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Littleoldme said:
I just always assumed everyone jerked off to their female friends and acquaintancesstrokestrokestroke

I do!
Looping-1979 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2020-01-03
45 year old curious male from France
I love jerking off to some of my female friends. Most of the pics I use to wank to them have been taken by myself and I think it makes the wank better.
My Skype: live:looping1979
curiouschick Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2020-06-06

I LOVE the thought of guy friends masturbating to me. It really is one of my biggest fantasies. Recently I have really become obsessed with it! Lol
Unregistered ?

I definitely used to do that when I was younger. Not so much anymore. I have one friend, she's my age, fantastic ass and so beautiful. I've let thoughts wander about her for sure.
Unregistered ?

OH, and Marissa sounds like she has fantastic breasts!
Gles99m Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2018-07-20
42 year old curious male from New Jersey
Oh man I always had those female friends id love to jerk to and wish i could do more with. But sometimes it just wont happen. Damn I have had great cums and orgasm to them though.

Incubus1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-11-22
72 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
curiouschick said:
I LOVE the thought of guy friends masturbating to me. It really is one of my biggest fantasies. Recently I have really become obsessed with it! Lol

I think this is a Top 5 Fantasy for nearly all women. It's all about feeling
desirable. The woman likes to imagine she's SO hot and attractive that
men simply can't resist the urge to pull out their cocks and start jerking
off wildly for her. If she enjoys the sight of male masturbation in general,
that makes the fantasy even hotter.

I knew a MILF who was extremely lewd, and I strongly suspect
she used to encourage her son's friends and classmates to jerk
off for her. She was a wild one.

Also, I had a married girlfriend who used to fantasize about watching
me and her husband jerk off together for her, but she couldn't work up
enough nerve to ask him to join in, in order to experience the real thing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Jerking in the friend zone