JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Groups of guys wanking while watching a girl
Page: < prev  of 2  
dogsofphwoar Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2017-10-11
51 year old heterosexual male
curiouschick said:
This is one of my ultimate fantasies. My husband once told me that one of his friends told him that I was hot and since then, I always make sure to bend over around him if I'm wearing a low-cut dress or to "accidentally" spread my legs in a skirt if I'm sitting in front of him. The thought that he's getting turned on and cumming to me afterwards drives me wild!

Sounds like a perfect situation. He's hot for you, and you want him to masturbate to you. So you can present him with the inspiration and then you'll know that he's getting off for you!

The guy is doubtless checking out your social media too, watching for interesting images. So next time you get a chance to tease the guy wearing something alluring, make sure a cute picture of you having fun in those same clothes just happens to get uploaded onto your account by the time he gets home.

Doesn't even need to be obvious what you're up to (in fact it shouldn't be since you're using the online presence others will see) - but I'm sure you'll be able to imagine a way to tease him and then "innocently" upload a cute pic of yourself.

This way you'll know for sure that he's stroking his hard cock to climax while he stares at your picture - and you'll be able to get off knowing exactly what he's doing for you, right now.

Super hot for you, and a real treat for him!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Groups of guys wanking while watching a girl