JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Panty Play?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Freelancer987 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2019-12-03
60 year old bisexual male from Canada
Love wearing women's panties. I get hard so quickly and it feels amazing. I travel a lot for work so the first thing I do in a new hotel is strip naked and rummage into my stash of thongs and panties for a bit of pleasure. Always ends with a nice load filling my panties.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jimi Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2019-11-21
33 year old curious male from West Coast
Love panties. I wear them daily now, mostly thongs. So sexy under my work clothes.
cjohn84 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-04-22
curious from Essex / London UK
Plan to dress in some slutty panties tomorrow on skype if any UK panty sluts are around?
Unregistered ?

Home today on Snapchat enjoying the wifes if anyone interested

BritInvasion
smoothetool Professional Jackinchatter

1027 posts since 2013-07-16
58 year old heterosexual male from UK
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love nothing better than to be playing with a lovely pair of used panties.
My cock is for WANKING
Unregistered ?

going to be in wife's things tomorrow and watching sone onlytease vids. You should join me. Send me a message.
Pantycum68mk2 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2020-04-03
55 year old heterosexual male from Wellington
I wear panties most if the time theses days. They look and feel so much better. Not to mention the choices available
Cute panty lover
Jacknoff011 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2020-06-26
35 year old curious male
When I was 13 I live nextdoor to my aunt and uncle and 2 of my cousin's. One was younger the other one was one year older then me. I was over there and had to pee, I was in the bathroom and seen a pair of my older cousin dirty panties. I picked them up and smelled them I stuffed them in my pocket, when I got home I got in bed and sniffed them while I jerked off. When I went out there I got a few more pair they smelled amazing. A mouth went by and I was going to by hole alone and she told my parents that I would stay out there house. So I walk over there, we watched a movie, her mom came in said my uncle and her where going to bed. Then my cousin younger sister said she was to, so it was me and my older cousin in there living room. I said I think I'm going to get ready for bed, my cousin gets up and sits next to me and asks me, how I thought her dirty panties smelled. She said she knew I was taking them, and asked if I was jerking off while I sniffed them. I answered her and she replied instead of smelling dirty panties and cumming to them how would u like to come sleep with me and fuck. Pm me if u want more or text me 8658396272
Jacknoff011 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2020-06-26
35 year old curious male
When I was 13 I live nextdoor to my aunt and uncle and 2 of my cousin's. One was younger the other one was one year older then me. I was over there and had to pee, I was in the bathroom and seen a pair of my older cousin dirty panties. I picked them up and smelled them I stuffed them in my pocket, when I got home I got in bed and sniffed them while I jerked off. When I went out there I got a few more pair they smelled amazing. A mouth went by and I was going to by hole alone and she told my parents that I would stay out there house. So I walk over there, we watched a movie, her mom came in said my uncle and her where going to bed. Then my cousin younger sister said she was to, so it was me and my older cousin in there living room. I said I think I'm going to get ready for bed, my cousin gets up and sits next to me and asks me, how I thought her dirty panties smelled. She said she knew I was taking them, and asked if I was jerking off while I sniffed them. I answered her and she replied instead of smelling dirty panties and cumming to them how would u like to come sleep with me and fuck. Pm me if u want more or text me 8658396272
cigarbill Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-10-22
58 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
curvy4u2 said:
same here, not into wearing but sniffing a dirty pair while stroking is the best!!!
Yeah love stroking with not wearing panties. Would love to chat on skype.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Panty Play?