JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Ejaculation Experience
Page: < prev  of 13  
Straightjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2023-01-21

I had very similar experience, I had known about rubbing my erect penis from s young age. I dry orgasmed for s good period of time until my first wet climax. I never stopped playing with myself since
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Straightjerrkr Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2023-01-23

I had very similar experience, I had known about rubbing my erect penis from s young age. I dry orgasmed for s good period of time until my first wet climax. I never stopped playing with myself since
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Straightjerrkr said:

I discovered women's underwear ads in the mail order catalogs when I was just a kid. I started rubbing my hardon to bra ads when I was 9 or 10, but I never had a dry orgasm. I was 12 when I started playing with my older sister's underwear. Was playing with a bra when I first shot off in my pants.
Straightjerrkr Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2023-01-23

Str8_Bob said:
I discovered women's underwear ads in the mail order catalogs when I was just a kid. I started rubbing my hardon to bra ads when I was 9 or 10, but I never had a dry orgasm. I was 12 when I started playing with my older sister's underwear. Was playing with a bra when I first shot off in my pants.

Nice
Unregistered ?

My first time was a coregasm while running home from school one day around the age of 12; such a beautiful feeling! I had never masturbated before this point but had started to really think about girls I liked / got errections / started to have fantasies etc. from around the age of 10.

First time I cum via masturbation I was 13; I have been doing it virtually every day since.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I was 12. I had been dry cumming for years - and between the sex ed lecture in school and a buddy who was a year older showing me what it looked like I was waiting for it to happen!

Not much came out the first time - but I remember wondering if the next day anyone would be able to tell I was now a man!
Unregistered ?

I was 12. I had humped my pillow a few times and when I got to the big moment would think I had to pee, so I would stop and go to the bathroom to pee with no results. One night I just kept going not caring if I pissed in the pillow. First awake orgasm. AMAZING
Page: < prev  of 13  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Ejaculation Experience