JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cheating
Page: of 3   next > 
bainesy1us Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2011-08-13
45 year old
Does cheating turn anyone on. Cheating in wifes with her bestie at the minute. Love to hear your cheating stories
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Cheating is such a turn on. Makes he throb just thinking about it. So hot that you are about to be with her bestie.
Unregistered ?

have cheated numerous times while on the road for work, strippers, lonely wives/moms from the hotel bar who are lonely too. Love it.
Unregistered ?

The way my wife struts around the neighborhood in her slutty shorts showing off her long legs (this is her headed off to the shower after one of her long walks), I'm pretty sure she's cheating on me with at least one (and possibly two?) of the neighborhood hubbies. The ones that she thinks are good looking and flirts with all the time. And I'm OK with that, honestly. Turns me on thinking about it.

I would only hope that they're not wasting perfectly good condoms on her.

User posted image

cockstrokeeyeshotrazzsmooth

45 year old
[quote=TLluver98]Cheating is such a turn on. Makes he throb just thinking about it. So hot that you are about to be with her bestie.[/quote

Im cheating with her bestie now. Been fucking her through lockdown

45 year old
neighbormac said:
The way my wife struts around the neighborhood in her slutty shorts showing off her long legs (this is her headed off to the shower after one of her long walks), I'm pretty sure she's cheating on me with at least one (and possibly two?) of the neighborhood hubbies. The ones that she thinks are good looking and flirts with all the time. And I'm OK with that, honestly. Turns me on thinking about it.

I would only hope that they're not wasting perfectly good condoms on her.

User posted image

She should let you clean up the mess
Unregistered ?

bainesy1us said:
She should let you clean up the mess

Yes, that would be awesome. I would love to lap up Mike or Tom's cum as it's draining out of her asshole. Those are the two neighborhood hubbies she flirts with and the ones I think she's fucking. Hopefully.

cockstrokeeyeshotrazzlaugh
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
How is it cheating if it's something you can't/don't get at home?
luvtomic Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2018-12-04
47 year old curious male
I love to text wifes bf and jerk off as we text. Then she sends me a pic with her smiling and I shoot my load all over her.
jojimmy22 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-11-21
46 year old bisexual
I'm a cheater, I've been with married women, single women, married guys, gay guys. I've done it so much, all because my wife has no interest in sex. I know it would crush her if she knew about just one of my experiences but it is kinda her fault.

Having said all of that, I get so turned on by the idea of her cheating too. I would love that.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I am a cheater and don't regret it. My wife is honestly the nicest and best person on this earth and yet I have cheated on her. Meetings in park restrooms to jerk off and get sucked. Go to Spas to show off and let someone jerk me off. I know if she found out off would be devastating but I need to live my life for me.
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
I am a cheater and don't regret it.

Me neither. I've been fucking my wife's best friend, Shelley, for the past ten years. My wife is clueless...Shelley's husband is clueless. It's probably because Shelley does all of the filthy things I wish my wife would do!

Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I know for sure my wife cheated shortly after we married. She was just 20. We'd been married for 3 months and had managed to get a flat of our own when I was suddenly sent overseas in the military. Apparently, not long after I left, a guy she worked with (who I also knew) moved into our flat with her. Had it not been for my father-in-law turning up one Saturday morning unannounced and finding him there in his underpants, I'd never have known. Father-in-law told me about it when I got back to the UK but on the basis I wouldn't let on he told me. So, it's remained a secret.
I love the idea of her getting fucked by him. He was a nice bloke. We have talked about those days and despite my best efforts to probe, all I've ever discovered are a couple of incidents where, after I'd left for Singapore, he tried to persuade her to go out with him. She's also got as far as admitting he made a pass at her at one of the work do's and they kissed but that's all she'll say.
I wish wives realised that hearing about their sexual exploits is a big turn on for us guys.
jayskay30 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2019-01-31
48 year old
Hey there..im 44 married here! I have been cheating on my wife since shortly after we were married. I travel lots for work and do the hotel room thing a lot. Other lonely women on the road, housewives, moms. I have fucked one of her co-workers. Also fuck massage parlour pussy from time to time! Love the rush of fucking around behind her back. The night before our wedding I fucked a hot slut from the hotel we were staying at....guess I was always a cheater!

45 year old
neighbormac said:
Me neither. I've been fucking my wife's best friend, Shelley, for the past ten years. My wife is clueless...Shelley's husband is clueless. It's probably because Shelley does all of the filthy things I wish my wife would do!

Same here. Fucking my wifes bestie behind her back. Fucked her in my local in the toilets whilst wife was in pub. Dirty bitch
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cheating