JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What does your cum taste like and do you like it?
Page: of 3   next > 
DoggySmile Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2017-12-10
32 year old bisexual male from Arizona
Hello fellow cum eaters. Recently I did something I thought I would never do; I tried my own cum. I did it really quickly as soon as I came. Just licked off my hand.

In terms of the taste, it was definitely different. Had a little bit of a salt taste to it. It was definitely an interesting taste.

Anyway, I wanted to know what you guy's cum taste like, and do you enjoy the taste of it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
76plus Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2018-12-13
83 year old bisexual male from Bloomfield NM
If I could live on it I would.
Unregistered ?

I don't enjoy the taste of cum, but I do enjoy the sight of someone cumming. It's very erotic. My cum tastes salty like any kind of bodily fluid. I have tasted my cum before, but only tasted it. I don't drink or eat cum. The one known instance of my drinking someone's cum was a guy I hooked up with, I was giving him head and he came in my mouth without notifying me. Next thing I knew I had a mouthful of someone's cum and I didn't know whether to spit or swallow, so I swallowed in silent disgust.
Unregistered ?

Love eating my own cum, especially if I'm lubed up with olive oil. The mixture tastes like dough!
Unregistered ?

I love to taste my pre cum while stroking my hard cock. Tasted my own cum to which is pretty good.
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I do enjoy eating my own cum. Mine has a slight salty and clean taste. My precum is more salty.
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
I really don't enjoy my cum at all. Now pre is a different story. I like it every time.
Unregistered ?

my precum i like, my cum i've only tasted while going down on a girl after i came in her, that taste of my cum and her pussy was amazing
Jerkin42 Amateur Jackinchatter

458 posts since 2014-01-29
53 year old bisexual from New York
it tatse like candy and i love it
raiders712011 on yahoo
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I'm not sure what it tastes like. There's really nothing to compare it to. I think of cum more as an experience, rather than an adventure for the palette. I've slurped my cum from my desk, from my fingers, from a dildo, from a shot glass, drank it in my coffee, ate it on a bagel, and spooned it out of an empty cereal bowl. I love doing it because it's very erotic, not because it's delicious or anything.

I especially love it shooting from a cock in my mouth, which I have done many times. I do not understand why women don't like sucking cock and swallowing cum. It's fantastic!
Greybeardd Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2015-03-11
63 year old bisexual from Ontario canada
i agree where precum has a nice salty smooth taste cum is something else. while i trained myself to enjoy it, i never could place the taste to anything other than slightly bitter but not unpleasant. once i started to enjoy it, it freed up my last reservation to taking it form other cocks and never looked back
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
I haven't tried tasting my cum, I've no interest - just my opinion, it doesn't interest me to try. I've tried my precum and it was a bit salty.

I like the smell of my cock when it is unwashed, has pissed recently, and I am wanking though.
Jerkingfun26 Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2020-07-13
79 year old bisexual male from Reading, Berkshire
I just love tonguing a juicy pussy with my cum on it
Jerkingfun
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
i love the taste of my pre-cum and cum..the taste is out of this world..love the way it runs down my throat when i swallow it..and love to rub it on my teethe..the smell of it is so intising...
love to cum alot
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
My pre cum and cum taste the same, slightly sweet. I love eating my cum and no matter how or where I cum I always eat it.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What does your cum taste like and do you like it?