JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Catholic Masturbator
Page: < prev  of 3  
vbgent Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2018-03-07
male from va beach
hi all interesting discussion I was an altar boy
My very first sexual encounter was with an older alter boy
i was 13 he was 18 he took me into a backstorage room and fondled my penis until it was hard and he made me cum it was exhilerating to say the least then he took his huge cock out it was at least 8inches but looked like 12 he told me to put my mouth on it and i did i mostly licked the big helmet head then i remember he jo and came in my face and mouth wow

i haven't thought about it since i saw this post so thanks for helping me recollect
Pansexual lets play love it all live or c2c
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Monsterskin123 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2021-01-07
22 year old curious male
Reminds me of my catholic boarding days. A lot of mastubating each other at night...so much fun!!! Some of the priests knew what was going on, totally amused and ignored us with a hurry up and go to sleep attitude!
Monsterskin
Unregistered ?

I used to read in newspapers of priests molesting boys when I was younger, and must admit even at an early age of 14 it got me aroused at the thought of being molested, I am catholic and went to church a lot and even joined after church services and went during the week too, I even stayed behind to help tidy up the church afterwards but never did get touched, but I so wanted too. I am nearly 60 now and don't go to church much anymore but I do masturbate still at the thought of letting a man play with me.
Jimpdx75 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2015-12-19
48 year old curious male from City of Roses
Does this happen a lot?or was this a one time incident?

vbgent said:
hi all interesting discussion I was an altar boy
My very first sexual encounter was with an older alter boy
i was 13 he was 18 he took me into a backstorage room and fondled my penis until it was hard and he made me cum it was exhilerating to say the least then he took his huge cock out it was at least 8inches but looked like 12 he told me to put my mouth on it and i did i mostly licked the big helmet head then i remember he jo and came in my face and mouth wow

i haven't thought about it since i saw this post so thanks for helping me recollect
Live like it's your last day... Skype: Jimpdxone
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Catholic Masturbator