JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which "feeling" do you enjoy more?
Page: of 4   next > 
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
When jackin, which feels better to you . . . the endless tingling you feel in your cock while jacking for a long time, or the more intense but brief feeling you get when you shoot your load? For me, it's the constant pleasure I feel in my cock while jackin off. I hate to stop doing it because my orgasm is so anticlimatic and then I'm not in the mood to play with my cock anymore.
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Must say that I am not so much anymore into just getting that squirt as soon as a can. Like getting my whole rod pulsing and tingling, worked up to the point where I can barely touch it with out making it blow. Keep it that way for a while--then blow that load!
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
i prefer edging.. love the feeling of my hard dick in my hand and the good feeling continuing for hours.. of course i would like to feel someone's hand on my dick too.. and vice versa
I luv jacking off
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I'd have to say that I enjoy the feeling of the orgasm, more than the working up to it. It is a different story if my woman is jacking me off, then I like her to take her sweet time and play with it, kiss it, suck it and make the time last longer, before I tell her I'm cumming and she takes it in her mouth.
Dickguy
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
If I have the time, I really enjoy the work up and experimenting with different strokes to induce different sensations and tinglings. Of course, the goal is always to end with a mind blowing orgasm which I experience as beginning with a tingling in my toes which moves like electricity up my thighs (mostly on the left side of my body) and explodes through my penis with forceful spurts. That's perfection but rare these days but always worth a try.

But sometimes I just want to blow a load...like right now.stroke
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I just like the feeling of my hard cock in my hand! It feels so good. If I cum thats a great sensation too, but i really like just stroking my strokehard little cock!!!
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Ready2Shoot said:
Must say that I am not so much anymore into just getting that squirt as soon as a can. Like getting my whole rod pulsing and tingling, worked up to the point where I can barely touch it with out making it blow. Keep it that way for a while--then blow that load!

Mmmmmmmm....I'm with you!

Unregistered ?

Good question. I would say that I enjoy the stroking more and more as I get older. I love having an erection and feeling it in my hand(s) and fingers as I stroke is absolutely wonderful. The tingling sensations as I explore the more sensitive spots, stroke around my base, move back up to the head, frenulum, foreskin. A never ending plateau of pleasure, with nice peaks while edging. And when I'm completely satisfied, I stroke to a nice long orgasm and powerful ejaculation.
Unregistered ?

Hmmm... For me it is a "toss up" (forgive the pun, I couldn't resist!)- I like both feelings, but the actual spasming while I am cumming is my choice. Nothing beats that feeling in my book!
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I do love the feeling I get when I slowly stroke my cock, but when I cum, ohhhh, that is the best feeling of all. I love to cum.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

I love the lingering tingling that flows through my cock . When i have to time I stroke till my cock is tingly and spurts an enormous load.
Unregistered ?

I like to prolong it. I'm jacking right now and can hardly take my hands off my cock & balls long enough to reply. Nothing is better than working my precum up and let it run down my cock as I stroke. I love the feeling of my cock pulsing in my hand as I shoot and enjoy seeing my cum run down my shaft.
Unregistered ?

I'd have to say I enjoy the build up more. I used to spend hours playing with my cock while talking or camming with people. Especially if I haven't cum in several days and any little bump sends my cock throbbing, when i get around to jacking i like to edge it, barely touching it, for as long as i can.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
3sumlover said:
I'd have to say I enjoy the build up more. I used to spend hours playing with my cock while talking or camming with people. Especially if I haven't cum in several days and any little bump sends my cock throbbing, when i get around to jacking i like to edge it, barely touching it, for as long as i can.

Yeah, its great just hanging around naked with your "wonder wand" set on "high".
Unregistered ?

definitely letting it build up.. when thinking about jacking throughout the day I can just picture the feeling and can't wait to get home and get to it
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which "feeling" do you enjoy more?