JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Being a young attractive woman must suck sometimes
Page: of 4   next > 
sdontos Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2018-08-12
53 year old
Was just on a bus when a hot youg woman about 19 got on. Perfect make up and outfit. Jeans and white t-shirt which you could see her bra through.

There were about four middle aged blokes like me on theri and I could see all four of us were just openly staring at her and I saw this slight 'for fuck's sake!' look cross her face. It must be tiresome.

She can either dress nice as she wants to and be stared at openly and bothered or dress down and not express hersef. On the other hand she will find that other doors will magicly open for her which would be slammed shut to me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Probably the reason so many young women don't dress to their full potential anymore, very rearly in my country will you see as many young girls dressed to make you look at them in awe like they used to and when you do see them dressed up for a night out alot of them just look tarty
Unregistered ?

A lot of girls in their early teens start to notice the effect their bodies have on men of all ages , they either enjoy it and continue teasing over the years to come or some find it intimidating and revolting because they know what these men want to do to them
Unregistered ?

Can't blame them for being weirded out by it. Unless they're into it (small minority) it's probably pretty worrying sometimes.

Granted most of the pervs are harmless
Unregistered ?

Seeing this actually turns me on so much. Every man notice an d pay attention to the attractive girl that has just entered the room. Especially love it when I see a group of men stare at someone I know etc. The fact that we are all thinking the same thing, which is probably what we want to do to her.

I remember my friends wife met us all in a bar once, there were men outside and on the way in to our table. I was facing the window and saw her get out of the car and watched her walk in. The amount of men that started at her on the way to our table was crazy, a few nudging their friend as she walked by. All of them checked her ass out as she walked in.

Shes just a normal woman too, wasnt some young model looking women flaunting around for attention. It must be a crazy experience for women to have that every where they go. Always having eyes on you, even in every day situations.
dj92 Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2015-07-22
80 year old heterosexual from Leamington Spa, UK.
There is no harm in looking.
Kik: kered44-Skype: kered4
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
dj92 said:
There is no harm in looking.

As long as you're not a dick about it, leering etc., I suppose most will be used to being looked at.

Littleoldme said:
Probably the reason so many young women don't dress to their full potential anymore, very rearly in my country will you see as many young girls dressed to make you look at them in awe like they used to and when you do see them dressed up for a night out alot of them just look tarty

Tarty, but not in the good way? I will guess England frown
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
splasher said:
A lot of girls in their early teens start to notice the effect their bodies have on men of all ages , they either enjoy it and continue teasing over the years to come or some find it intimidating and revolting because they know what these men want to do to them

I dont think there is a one size fits all women opinion on being looked at. Most females like being appreciated in this way as long as, in public, at least. they are being leered at publicly but with some discretion.

That said, it depends on who is doing the leering: a couple of women in my office have said that George Clooney could do whatever he wanted to them and they would love it: being tied up by him as his sex slave one of them said.

Just goes to show that if you are handsome and rich then some women have a different outlook on being ogled, leered at and objectified,

Filthy bitches....strokestrokestrokewink
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Unregistered ?

Being gawped at by sad old losers must be bad enough, but according to my wife, and based on her own experience, women have had to deal with much worse.
Having a look, and appreciating beauty, is all well and good, and done right, can even be appreciated by the woman, I should think, but way too many guys get it completely wrong, and go way too far..
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
Totally agree with this post.

I was driving on the local high street this week, and a very attractive early 20s girl walking along, just in jeans and t shirt, and she must have got stared at by a dozen men in less than a minute.

I know it maybe gives her "power" but it must be a bit tiring.

For this sort of reason, I never wank to pics of "real" girls, on Facebook and the like, and prefer models who were paid to pose and they understand why
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Alpha1968 said:

I was driving on the local high street this week, and a very attractive early 20s girl walking along, just in jeans and t shirt, and she must have got stared at by a dozen men in less than a minute.

For this sort of reason, I never wank to pics of "real" girls, on Facebook and the like, and prefer models who were paid to pose and they understand why
I've seen it binging smiles to girls face's and some time's pissing them off but it must be frightening too on occasion when walking alone espically at night
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
And there is such a fine line between a polite admiring glance and a lecherous stare.

As I'm getting older, and the girls are likely younger than my daughter, I am really trying to stop looking (or at least staring) at them, it just seems wrong
sdontos Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2018-08-12
53 year old
Alpha1968 said:

With you up until last sentence. For me they choose to put stuff on facebook and insta. They can make private if they want. I just enjoy in my own room I feel zero guilt.
xyzman Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2020-08-28
35 year old from South West England
I remember once when I was at uni coming back from the local supermarket. Ended up walking behind this blonde girl on my course I fancied who, like me, was heading back to halls. Part of the journey involved walking along this busy stretch of road. It was only about a seven minute walk, yet in that time she must have been honked at by half a dozen different vehicles as well as had a couple of blokes in vans lean out of their windows to wolf whistle.

Did make me think that must get boring quickly if it's happening to you so often on a daily basis!
BracesBikinisLover Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2020-05-29
65 year old male from California, USA
I have two teenage daughters from my 2nd marriage, it can be extremely difficult for them. I often hear stories from my eldest daughter about being approached by men that are 3 or 4 times her age from her walk school or around the neighbourhood. I'd like to be there for her everytime, but at the same time I don't want to be overprotective.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Being a young attractive woman must suck sometimes