JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation after a great workout
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Who here likes to reward themselves for a great workout with a hot beatoff session?

When I work out really hard I get so horned up afterward that I just can't keep my hands off when I get home.
Add a reply Quote this post
afrikanblack20 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2006-02-18
39 year old heterosexual male from Atlanta, GA
I'm usually always horny after a workout so sometimes I jo in the lockeroom or even in the car on the way home.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice! I love taking my time in the shower once I get home. I'd love to do it there in the lockeroom, but always been kind of shy when it comes to that. Too afraid of getting caught and ruining a reputation - although, it certainly would get me hot!
soccerstud1924 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-05-05
39 year old bisexual from Fort Collins, CO
Love gettin' my hands on my shaft after hitting up the gym every day. Feels so awesome. Edge for a while, I get so horny after working out and lifting.
Unregistered ?

Typically a little extra horny after a good workout.

Guess my cock is looking for a workout too.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Yeah, a workout can turn me on some, but swimming really does it for me. A half hour in the pool sets me right up, especially if there are good looking girls or guys swimming too.
nutsac Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-07-07
59 year old curious from conroe texas
same here, i freeball all the time even at the gym with every thing swinging and the blood and music pumping a seni is sure to follow and then in the locker room sauna, shower
i cant wait to get home. then another shower at home then hit the pc chat here or cam
it just feels right
johncum Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-05-27
41 year old heterosexual
I like to jack off after a good workout too. I find I tend to shoot better loads after the workouts
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara
I'm with you buds.

A hard workout always gets me horned as hell- ready to haul one out. Hard to shower without eyes roaming or throwing a semi - slow soaping and warm water hitting my bod.

Guaranteed bonus for the hard muscle pumpin is to unleash a hot load after. Mmmm... need to go bust a nut now dudes.
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
Sounds like this is a univeral thing! I like to workout commando too, then a good sauna. Sometimes play some in there, but hafta be careful, dont want to offend anyone. Usually save up for a really good blowoff when I get home.
THEMANJIM Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2009-08-11
68 year old heterosexual from Columbus, Ohio
philadude22 said:
Who here likes to reward themselves for a great workout with a hot beatoff session?

When I work out really hard I get so horned up afterward that I just can't keep my hands off when I get home.

I agree, I workout at the gym and can hardly wait to get home for another shower. Sometimes work out at home and incorporate it into the routine. Anyone else do “down and slide twice push-ups” or other exercises that include a hard workout with an opportunity to rub it against something at the most intense moment. When I was younger I lived in a building that had a pipe about 4 inches from the wall. I would jump up hand facing toward the wall and grab it with my back against the wall and do a pull-up until the pipe was behind my head, and then I would left my legs trying to get my knees against my chest. It was so intense that the first time I did it I creamed my jeans. After that I took them off first and it worked every time. Just hold it until you “no-hands” shoot. I asked a trainer about it once and he said all kinds of very intense retinues will cause men to pop one. He suggested taking a strap or strong cloth and hanging over the end of an open door (Blocked so it won’t close) or short wall and then facing the edge of the door pulling yourself up until the top of the door is almost at your waist pull your knees up as high as you can. You can press you penis against the edge of the door for more stimulation if you need it, but most guys will blast one right there. It is powerful; your legs and whole body shakes when you get down. These are great ways to keep in shape. (make sure the door can hold your weight) A lot of men have discovered this. I’m not sure way exercise books don’t talk about it more. Anyone else have a good exercise that they find have similar physical affects.
Just a straight up kind of guy
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Always like learning new ways to get a good, intense JO; but hadn't ever gotten off in a pull up. (Should be fun to try!)

If your body's tensed up from a workout (regardless of what kind), I know lots of guys have figured out that a good jack is a great way to settle back down. Probably why the sauna & steam rooms in lots of gyms I've been in smell like jizz. (LOL)
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation after a great workout