JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lube spit oil etc
Page: < prev  of 3  
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
Mineral oil is my go-to. Albolene is also great and long-lasting. Vegetable shortening is good as well, I think.

Coconut oil, while nice, is kind of messy to me and doesn't last long before I need to refresh my hand, so to speak.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Pre cum.
tx_stroker_mwm Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2021-05-22
46 year old
I consider myself a lube tradesman. I have tried so many over the years from the cheap stuff that smells like liquid latex and is goopy to some of the most "premium" lubes on the shelf at adult stores. I've also had my time with baby oil and Neutrigena body oil. Since my earlier 30s I also discovered masturbation creams which I would assume are very similar but maybe better than Albolene. Here's my take.

LUBES

Lubes come in 3 varieties: water based, silicon based, and hybrid. Most are water based with the next largest group silicone, and the smallest by far are th hybrids which are really just mixtures of the other two.

I never really went for the hybrids except once to try it out. It was fine but I always went back to the others.

Water based have always been in the drawer, bag, box, container, travel kit, or whatever applies and even though I've tried and used quite a few it's pretty much Astroglide. Go get it at good ol' Wal Mart as it is way cheaper than any adult store and they have a good variety of bottle sizes. Very slick, very natural, and reconstitutes easy with water or saliva. Great for sex and great for toys.

Silicone lubes are fantastic for not drying out and being more resistant in or around water like the shower or tub. There are many quality levels and this one you might want to stick with either Gun Oil silicone lube or Jo Silicone Lube as well. Those are the more refined and higher quality brands. Yes, it does feel different. Great for masturbation. Can leave your partner feeling slippery and sticky for quite a while after. NOT for toys as it damages the jelly or latex material.

Bottom line I like to keep a bottle of each for whichever the mood strikes or "strokes" as it were.

CREAMS:

Basically I go for masturbation cream by Wicked. There is another label name but it's the same stuff. It's thick and starts very creamy when applied but gets slippery and very satisfying fast. Doesn't hardly dry out so it stays that way too. Order through an number of adult product websites like pinkcherry dot com or bettystoybox dot com. Fantastic for masturbation or getting hand jobs but that's it. NOT for toys or penetration.

OILS

Basically I have reserved body oil for the shower whether it's baby oil or the Neutragena oil etc. In my opinion they are too heavy, messy, and take too much to get really slick when not in the shower with the added moisture. Also, definitely so easy to clean in the shower but a mess to clean otherwise. Have gone through gallons of those and too many orgasms to count with oils in the shower for sure.

There is an oil hack for when not in the shower or bath that makes it a lot more enjoyable to use. Get your cock lotioned up some first to get nice and moist. The oil glides over the lotion that has soaked into your skin and you don't have to use nearly as much of it. Lotion first, then oil up. Simple and so so good when nothing else is available.

SPIT

Frankly not my thing except to get water based lubes slippery again when no water is "at hand". Otherwise spit and precum for that matter are not very useful once you indulge in the real use of lubes or creams.

And that's it. Honestly hit me back with any thoughts if you like what I had to say. I've got 22 years of experience with lubes, lotions, creams, and oils all tucked away to share.
AnnaShortSkirt Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2021-06-21
20 year old bisexual female
I like lots of spit to get me started but then I have plenty to keep you guys wet and slippery grin
Kik: tinylittleskirt
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
CuriousBiMichael said:
Same here. So much nicer "au naturel" with just my cock and hands. Oils/lotions are too slippery for me. I like a very tight intense grip around my cock stroking, stroking, stroking...

Your Inbox Is Full. I tried sending a PM.
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
AnnaShortSkirt said:
I like lots of spit to get me started but then I have plenty to keep you guys wet and slippery grin

I would Love to add some of your wetness to my pre cum for some nice slippery stroking!!!
AnnaShortSkirt Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2021-06-21
20 year old bisexual female
mikewesten39 said:
I would Love to add some of your wetness to my pre cum for some nice slippery stroking!!!

I have lots to get you slippery right now grin
Kik: tinylittleskirt
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
Vaseline Aloe hand cream with a bit of water after spreading
Unregistered ?

Start off with precum and add a bit of almond oil, as much for aesthetics as stroking but the absolute best is spunking a bit of well controlled cum to work into my hard shaft. It makes me super hard, once a bit of my hot cum dribbles out I can wank my entire shaft quite lightly so I don't cum properly but can feel the throbbing veins all over my cock and it gets whipped into a nice creamy mix with more pre cum. It also smells and tastes great. I smear it on my tight, strapped up balls aswell. Feels great to have a few cums before the big one pulses my spunk from my balls up to and straight out of my rock hard cock head as I wank the ridge with a really tight fist.
Unregistered ?

Precum and coconut oil. All edible btw!
Unregistered ?

when i do use them mostly coconut oil and have been trying astroglide its water based and works good and cheap and sometimes pre cum
Hard7 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-02-01
58 year old curious male
I like Astroglide with a little water added to it. Really close to the natural lubricant supplied by the fairer sex.
Plus if it starts to dry out any just add a little water and it is back to being nice and slick.
Unregistered ?

Hard7 said:
I like Astroglide with a little water added to it. Really close to the natural lubricant supplied by the fairer sex.
Plus if it starts to dry out any just add a little water and it is back to being nice and slick.
thanks for the tip I didn't know that
Unregistered ?

Water based lube. If youre in the shower/bath try hair conditioner..
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lube spit oil etc