JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
iwant2fukdana Amateur Jackinchatter

334 posts since 2016-10-07
54 year old bisexual male from Indiana
My wife loves sex & always has but she has never been a freak. She has done a little fun stuff tho. I wish she was a freak
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Passarino Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2020-10-28
58 year old male from Maryland
iwant2fukdana said:
My wife loves sex & always has but she has never been a freak. She has done a little fun stuff tho. I wish she was a freak

My wife used to be a freak, but those days are gone forever.
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
I found out totally by accident. She was six or seven months pregnant. I was in the Navy and had to stand MP duty at the base club. She didn't want to be left alone that night, so I brought her with me. She was quietly sipping a drink when I left to start my 4 hour watch. I returned an hour later to find her in the billiard room with a bunch of sailors surrounding her. Her top was open and she was loving the attention. My sweet little shy bride had strangers playing with her heavy, pregnant tits and rubbing her swollen belly. Over the years I discovered that she loved partying with strangers and dirty dancing and sucking cocks (she preferred smaller cocks) and generally being the center of attention.
WankerJim Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2020-02-24
81 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
She's a keeper!!
Wank, chat, wank, chat etc still fuckin'
Unregistered ?

My wife has moments of that. For the most part, she's fairly reserved. Besides me, she's only had sexual encounters with one other guy, a boyfriend that she had for a while in college. They did stuff pretty frequently, so she knows her way around a cock. When she gets in one of those "moods" it's always a good time. She's always loved giving head, so there's plenty fun to be had.
Page: < prev  of 2