JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Jacking toys
Page: of 1  
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
I've been looking for a good jacking toy and came across the BestVibe Vibrating Licking Voice Male Masturbator and was wondering if anyone has tried this one or has any recommendations for a good auto blowjob toy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PatrickStar2021 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2020-10-03
36 year old
I like to play with Estim electro stimulation

Vibrating toys dont seem to vibrate enough for me

Estim kind of stimulates deep inside and can be tuned to feel really good or tuned to be slightly off to edge

Too long and cock goes numb but you can turn up the voltage to compensate

For me flesh lights just feel like cold rubber even though they are really soft

Was thinking about getting a wand and a hummingbird attachment
Hardcoreedger803 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2019-02-02
37 year old heterosexual male from South carolina
I looked my rings and cock and ball gear prostate toy and a fleshlight
Unregistered ?

in all honesty, back in the day I tried lots of different ones and never found on that could replace my hand. I do understand that the Fleshlight is supposed to be amazing but daman the price!
sir-henry Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2019-08-06
62 year old heterosexual male from UK, south west
Jaknoffmycock said:
in all honesty, back in the day I tried lots of different ones and never found on that could replace my hand. I do understand that the Fleshlight is supposed to be amazing but daman the price!

I tried this. Feels really good...

https://xhamster.com/videos/how-to-make-your-own-vagina-or-anus-sex-toy-diy-fleshlight-xhXTODu
A hairy pussy framed by stocking tops and suspender belt..perfection!
Unregistered ?

Would also like to hear some opinions - I'd like to try one out. Preferably something relatively inexpensive, small and unconspicious, as I prefer my wife does not know (at least for the start) that I bought one
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
that Pringle can gizmo looks pretty good to me although I always enjoyed the transparency of my Fleshlight. I really like the Fleshlight but hiding it away and cleaning/drying it were a pain. I ended up giving it to another guy I met on JC. He reported good results.strokestroke
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Regarding Bestvibe.You should read the online reviews. They don't sound positive and i would avoid.
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
my personal favorite is a small bullet vibrator attached to my frenulum with rubber bands or scotch tape. they usually have 10 speeds and or programs. you can edge hands free for hours either turning the speeds up or down or changing programs of vibration. getting a unit like this https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Triangle-Dual-Bullet-Blaster-x/dp/B000AOOBQU will give you the option of putting a vib under ur balls which adds a whole new dimension.
davidhurley27 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-09-17
43 year old
matmanic said:
my personal favorite is a small bullet vibrator attached to my frenulum with rubber bands or scotch tape. they usually have 10 speeds and or programs. you can edge hands free for hours either turning the speeds up or down or changing programs of vibration. getting a unit like this https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Triangle-Dual-Bullet-Blaster-x/dp/B000AOOBQU will give you the option of putting a vib under ur balls which adds a whole new dimension.

I almost came hard just reading that....
radiata65 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2012-11-26
76 year old heterosexual male
This the best one I ever tried. I put on my bikini briefs and cum hands free. Fantastic orgasms!

Glans Vibrators Silicone Stamina Trainer Male Masturbator Cup 10-frequency Vibration

https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g10-M01-0F-53-rBVaVl2gp6yAf7VjAAfMOS7pPHU312.jpg/ikoky-glans-vibrators-silicone-stamina-trainer.jpg
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Just to get off with my Fleshlight "Quick Shot" but for an intense orgasm a lifesize torso with pussy and ass or Hitashi magic wand
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jhudson7583 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2017-08-30
43 year old curious male from Virginia
plush said:
Just to get off with my Fleshlight "Quick Shot" but for an intense orgasm a lifesize torso with pussy and ass or Hitashi magic wand

I love my fleshlight quick shot!cock
UncutAverage Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2020-10-28
38 year old from Perth
I'll tell you, then explain.

Bubble wrap, tape, scissors, object about the dimensions of your cock, your cock and lube (If the scissors and your cock come in contact, you read these instructions wrong!).

Wrap the cock sized object with bubble wrap, bubbles facing inside, around 3-4 rolls thick.

Leaving enough length to fold and tape the top closed and enough at the bottom to roll a collar back over itself to create the entry. Cut the layered roll from the bubble wrap sheet.

Fold and tape the top.

Tape once around the middle.

Roll back a collar of bubbles to make the entry, tape to the sleeve.

Remove object. Lube and fuck.

You now have a Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit, worth about $80. Made from 40 cents of common office supplies.

That you can smash five times a day and then throw it in the bin. You can also make a smooth, tight one by reversing the bubble wrap.

Once you get the process right, it takes less than five minutes to make one and you can have a few in a draw ready to go.

The Avalanche has begun, it is too late for the pebbles to vote!
Unregistered ?

UncutAverage said:
I'll tell you, then explain.

Bubble wrap, tape, scissors, object about the dimensions of your cock, your cock and lube (If the scissors and your cock come in contact, you read these instructions wrong!).

Wrap the cock sized object with bubble wrap, bubbles facing inside, around 3-4 rolls thick.

Leaving enough length to fold and tape the top closed and enough at the bottom to roll a collar back over itself to create the entry. Cut the layered roll from the bubble wrap sheet.

Fold and tape the top.

Tape once around the middle.

Roll back a collar of bubbles to make the entry, tape to the sleeve.

Remove object. Lube and fuck.

You now have a Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit, worth about $80. Made from 40 cents of common office supplies.

That you can smash five times a day and then throw it in the bin. You can also make a smooth, tight one by reversing the bubble wrap.

Once you get the process right, it takes less than five minutes to make one and you can have a few in a draw ready to go.

Thanks. I tried this and it works great! I made half a dozen to keep in readiness, although I can get quite a few uses from one.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Jacking toys