JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Spunk taste.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Rudyard11 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2020-01-02
58 year old heterosexual from Tampa
fapx581 said:
I love tasting my precum as I stroke. If youre edging and get just a little too close so that you leak a little actual cum without having an orgasm. that isthe best time to taste it if you are not sure you like it since you will still be horny.

Not a big precummer but I will taste it as well and enjoy it. Also the little leak is enjoyable as well.

Full on cum however I just cannot do. I cannot stand the odor.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
I scoop up the precum and taste that while I edge for hours. So sweet and yummy. Then I finish in my hand and lick up the whole load. Even better than the precum. I have done this for years and crave the taste of cum. Want to feed me more?
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
jonob Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-12-22
51 year old from West Mids
I always lick up my precum when wanking. Love the sweet salty taste and slippery feeling in my mouth. I've tasted my spunk too numerous times and often lick it off my fingers. Less keen on the taste of spunk and think it smells much better than it tastes. I've tasted other guys a number of times and its all very similar - precum sweet and salty and spunk strong and musky.
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
I think it is harder to eat your own because you have to think about it - when you are sucking and the guy explodes in your mouth it is just instinctive to swallow. I have done my own but almost always stop short.
Aer69 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2021-01-12
51 year old curious male from Wrexham
Love the stuff.Lick my own out of my wife or out of a condom. Tastes so much better when I am horny an hour or so after cumming. Love it straight from a cock as well but don't get the opportunity much lately!
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Postino said:
I think it is harder to eat your own because you have to think about it - when you are sucking and the guy explodes in your mouth it is just instinctive to swallow. I have done my own but almost always stop short.

Personally, I think it's easier to swallow someone else's load because you're still horny when he cums. When it comes to swallowing your own, you've already cum and the losing interest phase is setting in. But that's just my opinion.

I know there are guys out there who have never lost interest after cumming and others as well who used to lose interest, but have overcome it.
Paul
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
I love the taste of my come and eat it as often as possible. Sweet, warm, creamy- I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Jacked this morning into my hand and licked it up, jacked and shot all over my stomach and chest earlier in the week and scooped it up with a spoon. That's a favorite of mine as I love to look at myself in the mirror eating my come.
I take zinc to increase the amount of come but I'd love to make even more if possible.
Not an actual Vicar
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
I luv to use albolene when I jerk off and this becomes a problem when I try to eat my cum because I have the lube all over my hands. Albolene is not very tasty. A while back I started trying to keep one hand clean and was able to get some good pre cum flowing and would scoop it up quickly then eat it mm mm good. When I blew my load in my hand however the Albolene some how mixed in. So when I think about eating cum I just use some spit to get the pre flowing then use the pre to bring me over the edge and slurp up every drop I can. I'm now eating my cum about 50% of the time and loving itstroke
Just do it!
Jackin83 Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2017-12-14
40 year old male
Mine always tastes great.
luv2masturb8 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-18
58 year old curious male from London, UK
Love the taste of my own spunk.
solosexual masturbator
Unregistered ?

I have taste my own and would love to taste another guys
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
not really into tasting my own, but would love a mouthfull of yours

Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I have always been bi and started wanking and sucking with my best friend, well lets just say.. very early in our wanking lives. Got to love the taste of spunk and absolutely loved eating my own every chance I got. When alone I used to pull my legs back over shoulders and squirt straight into my mouth. Last time wife and I were on holidays I got up early most mornings and ended up wanking and squirting into my hand. Licked it all up and loved the lingering after taste in my mouth. When she got up we had a morning kiss and I wondered if she could taste or smell my spunk in my mouth. I love wanking on Skype cam and me and some of my buddies will squirt into a glass and we watch each other drink his own spunk. Writing this has my cock cockcock so now its time to strokestrokestroke
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
bud_de2001 said:
I luv to use albolene when I jerk off and this becomes a problem when I try to eat my cum because I have the lube all over my hands. Albolene is not very tasty.

Try cumming on your off hand and licking it off or using coconut oil for lube. It tastes great with cum. You can lick it off your hand.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Feelme33 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2021-01-27
75 year old bisexual male
I sallow a few but one guys cum was so hot. He must have had hot peppers for dinner. Precum is the best. So sweet
20 years ago my wife want to have a guy she knew fuck He while I watched It was someone we knew so it was not that hard to arrange it We went to the bar that night and once we all had enough we went to our place my wife started out right away first s
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Spunk taste.