JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Physical Fitness and Bodies
Page: of 1  
Trunks Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-06-20
34 year old curious
anyone else around here love being physically active? i go to the gym every other day, then always hit up the local pool, cause i love showing off the bod!

i have a huge body fetish! sometimes i get off just looking at myself, which i think makes me a little conceited lol

so does anyone around here share my same obsessions or how about just admiring an amazing tone stomach?
Rock Out with your Cock Out
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i do share the same interest. it disgusts me when i feel like i am getting over weight. i work out about four times a week
Unregistered ?

I go to the gym 3 times a week and then have pool therepy and love showing my hard body off
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara
Workin out hard - toned, now looking to build up more lean muscle mass in my chest/pecs/biceps.

Workin out and watchin the other gym buds always gets me horned as hell - whether at the gym -

anyone ever done P90X/Power90 - the X is my latest hard pumpin workout
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I like being in reasonably good physical condition. Aside from the fact that exercise - sports seem to make me a little hornier, I think everything works and certainly looks better when I am in good shape. It's also nice to be in good shape when in the gym or pool shower or changing room - as I just feel more comfortable about being exposed...
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Physical Fitness and Bodies