JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blow Jobs
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hey guys...have you ever had a woman (or guy I guess) 'make love to your cock with their mouth'? If so, please tell us what made it so special.

BTW, before you ask...yes, I LUV to give them...
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Mmmm....I love blowjobs....it's sooo sexy that you like giving them.... YUM
Unregistered ?

I love a great blowjob, especially from a woman who knows how to use her tongue well!

Would love to sample your skills, secret!
Unregistered ?

I LOVE blowjobs. I've had a few that stand out in my mind. The hottest ones were those that were totally unexpected. I had one in the parking lot of Target at 1 am from a girl that I had only been out with a couple of times. I thought the date went well and was hoping for a kiss and possible make out session. We'd met at Target and she rode with me to a local bar. When we got back to Target to get her car, we sat there and talked for a few minutes. We'd both had a bit to drink and were a bit "uninhibited." All of the sudden, with out warning, she leaned over and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and started fondling my cock through my underwear. Well, it didn't take long for me to get hard. She pulled my cock out of my underwear and started sucking me. I was in heaven. I gave her warning that I was about to cum and when I did she went deeper on my cock and her face was in my pubes. I shot a massive load!!!! She swallowed every drop. Later, we were talking and I asked her if she liked to swallow, and she said, "Not particularly." I asked her why she went deeper when I gave her warning that I was about to cum. She said to avoid a mess and if she shoved my cock to the back of her throat she could swallow my cum without tasting it. Anyway, that was one of the hottest blowjobs I've had.
brad_p_25 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-03-09

Tell me she got another date? Did it get better?!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Can't imagine any guy who doesn't like to have his cock sucked - but some blow jobs can be good and some can be absolutely fantastic. Personally, I think much of it has to do with experience and familiarity. And I think you can tell if a girl is simply doing it for the guy or doing it because she thoroughly enjoys it. A nice slow loving blow job, licking/sucking around the shaft and head, some ball play, gentle suction and movement, exploring all the most sensitive places. Some eye contact when she knows she is hitting the right spots or getting me close... mmmmm.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I love getting them and have been told once or twice that I am not too bad at giving them, too. :-)

HandyJack Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-06
42 year old bisexual from Ohio, USA
My favorite part is when I feel the tongue just swirl around the head over and over, or it's equally orgasmic with she slides her tongue back and forth along the underside of my shaft. Good gods I could go for some of that right now.
Why am I always horny?
Unregistered ?

Sadly, none of the women I've been with liked to do the oral thing. HOWEVER..My former male sex buddy was very good at it. He had thick, full lips and knew exactly how to 'make love to my cock' as you so aptly put it. He alternated between sucking softly on the head while his tongue massaged my sweet spot and sliding his mouth all the way down the shaft. He had to move out of state for his job. I miss him.
Unregistered ?

I absolutely love giving them, it makes me so wet. It is certainly one of my favourite things to do sexually. I think the best part for me is turning my partner on so much, hearing him moan, learning what he loves for me to do with my tongue...So many things. Yup, I love it wink haha.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Rachel22 said:
I absolutely love giving them, it makes me so wet. It is certainly one of my favourite things to do sexually. I think the best part for me is turning my partner on so much, hearing him moan, learning what he loves for me to do with my tongue...So many things. Yup, I love it wink haha.

Oh, you said it, hon.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Hi Secret. So good to see you posting again. To answer: Yes, taking it slow and easy, teasing, making it last, then fast and deep right at the end.
Horny old men want sex too.
longshlong Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2009-07-19
34 year old
oh man anyone wanna give me one right now? cant bear it anymore
Sinwack0 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2006-10-09
54 year old heterosexual male from Canada
There's nothing sexually like a luscious long blowjob from a woman. I just simply love it that she controls my body, she knows when to slow down or when to pick up the pace, with or without hands, hmmm there's simply nothing like it. look at me in the eyes and you'll kow when it'll explode of joy and pleasure.
http://stoklos.blogr.xxx/
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I can still remember my first from a woman. She was an older neighbor. I was 12 she was 15. We were always good buds since i was 5 ot so. Our parents were out on new years eve and they rented us a couple movies and got us popcorn and stuff to keep us busy I guess. We were watching a movie when the people on the screen were kissing and she asked me if I had ever kissed a girl before. I said no then she said ,"well we gotta fix that" She kissed me and one thing led to another and it ended with her giving me a blow job. Now remember I was 12 and never done anything with a girl before. The first climax came in about 5 mins, maybe less. Yes I said the first. after I came she showed me how to lick her. I was VERY unsure if I even wanted to do that but I did. When she came she did me again and this time it took longer and I got to enjoy it. I have always been very gratefull to her for it.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blow Jobs