JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Oldest woman you got with or tried to
Page: < prev  of 5  
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I am 61, Recently at a lifestyle event I fucked a 77 year old woman. She was fantastic. She was petite with small tits and she kept herself in shape. She was one of the best fucks I have ever had.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hardman1112 Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2018-11-14

I was prob about 45...I sang in the church choir..our organist was prob mid 60s, not very pretty, but had a nice slender body..one night she wore a pair of sexy boots to choir practice...wellll, with my boots fetish, I went home and had a great jack off session thinking of her and her boots
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
Reading the posts has got me hard stroke
Unregistered ?

I was 19, she was 52 and a size 16/18 bbw. We were pot smoking buddies. We ended up having a 3 month long fwb relationship. It was fun, she taught me a lot. I went on to please a couple of bbw girlfriends before getting married to, you guessed it... a bbw.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
When I was a teen I used to cut lawns and this ladythat I worked for invited me in one time and we ate some snacks and talked . She wore a silk robe and I was somewhat aroused but nothing occurred. Over the years I sometimes wonder if she was going to seduce me or was it just a nice jesture on her part.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
I was 21 in a bar with some friends. An older woman was there who didn't look too bad. Turned out she was 51, 30 years older than me which became a talking point. She was staying in a room at the hotel and I ended up spending the night with her. Great fuck.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Oldest woman you got with or tried to