JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anything Feel Better Than Orgasm and Ejaculation?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Andiskar Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2019-04-05
54 year old bisexual male from London
The orgasms of others generally give me a greater satisfaction than my own. A woman almost twisting my head off with her thighs or a man grunting hard and tensing his buttocks as he pours a load in my mouth
If you like a post of mine please PM me. I always enjoy a chat.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Just a great feeling being naked and getting the cock all stiff,then feel it build and erupt ,greatest feeling!
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Sexual pleasure is truly an amazing gift we can give ourselves. With or without a partner. Doing the math, it's something I've enjoyed for 50+ years - masturbation. And at 66 I'm still doing it once a day, sometimes twice.
its just sex
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
The beauty of the male orgasm as so eloquently expressed by WishIwasBigger's post describes exactly what I feel when I give myself the ultimate pleasure. Truly nothing compares! I too enjoy seeing others enjoying the same feelings that I experience.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
If there is I have not experienced it yet
hornyukboi23 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2017-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
poppers when doing it
CD-bator Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2017-09-12
curious male
For me, there is nothing better in the world than dressing up in a tight girdle and a pretty bra with my silicone breast forms in it. Because of my diabetes my small penis does not harden, so I end up rubbing it like a clit through the girdle. As I get close to ejaculation the euphoria is so intense! I push down on my penis head as I cum in my girdle. The ABSOLUTE best feeling in the world. I need to jack off now! Great thread!
Unregistered ?

I could not agree more. It even excites me to think about it. I love getting naked and hard in anticipation of masturbation. The act of getting aroused is great. That feeling when first. Slowly start touching your cock. The feelin of your hand gliding up and down and getting more intense as you go. Finally thst place where you feel your cock sewlling. The sight of the cock hesd pulsing and pre cum flowing. Then that most extream second when you know you cant hold back and your cum spurts out. Pure sexual magic. Been addicted to masturbating all my life. I think thats its the best feeling i can have.
NakedHornyGuy1975 Professional Jackinchatter

1134 posts since 2017-04-19
48 year old heterosexual male from Streator, Illinois
matureguyathomeuk said:
Just a great feeling being naked and getting the cock all stiff,then feel it build and erupt ,greatest feeling!
I agree with this 100 percent!
NakedHornyGuy1975
Unregistered ?

In short, no. Except maybe opiates. In every sense it's the reason we're all alive.
Unregistered ?

WishIwasBigger said:
Agreed, nothing better than the raw power of the orgasm build up, the PONR, then the beginning of the ejaculation, then process of the ejaculation, and the extreme pleasure of each pump of ejaculate, from the first clear bead to the first few ropes hurled, to the receding pumps of your cum, with each orgasmic spasm until there is nor more to come out, yet the pleasure still plays out, your cock still twitching and still trying to pump out cum even though it's done. Then the afterglow, the buzz of post-ejaculation, your cock and prostate still alive with pleasure as your erection subsides into the blissful state of ecstasy.
The next best thing? Watching someone else give themselves the very same pleasure.
The male orgasm is a beautiful thing. stroke
Perfectly put! But also why I love watching other men cumming, b'cause we ALL know the feeling!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anything Feel Better Than Orgasm and Ejaculation?