JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » jade thirlwall - what to do !
Page: of 1  
24scouser Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2014-12-29
36 year old heterosexual from Liverpool. UK
i think this girl is amazing in every way but I'm really stuck on what to do to her first. fuck her gorgeous face, her pussy or fantastic ass (raised as high in the air as possible !). Love to hear others thoughts.........
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ArmaLite Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2020-04-27
47 year old
User posted image

Jade's ass-pipe needs some Max Hardcore treatment in my opinion. I want to insert a speculum into it and do a full inspection before I sodomize her. Even if Jade told me she didn't like anal sex I'd take it as read that she was just teasing me and actually loves taking it up the arse. She demands to gaped and DP'd. I'd put lipstick around Jade's asshole and use it like a mouth.

Here is a shot of Jade acting like a little girl. She's playing to the paedophile crowd here. That's how much of a nasty little f*ck-dolly she is. It's shameful really. I don't know how they get away with it.

User posted image

I did a search on Jade and it turns out she is from the post-industrial North-East of England. Cheryl Cole land. Once all the coalmines shut-down fathers across that neck of the woods started abusing their daughters. The result? Jade, Cheryl Cole ... all those sl*gs on Geordie Shore. It's nothing to be proud of, quite the opposite. It's disgusting.
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Definitely that arse needs some urgent attention we wouldn't want her getting blocked up
Unregistered ?

Good to know that others feel the same..... I think she definitely needs some hard anal action. I think she's probably opened her legs many times, and sucked off a good few cocks - but just get the impression her asshole is still virginal.
24scouser Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2014-12-29
36 year old heterosexual from Liverpool. UK
watch her ass in this
David1970 Skilled Jackinchatter

540 posts since 2019-10-01
50 year old heterosexual male from Edinburgh
Love that video but jade ass is amazing and needs fucked badly.
Old and horny.
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
ArmaLite said:
User posted image

Jade's ass-pipe needs some Max Hardcore treatment in my opinion. I want to insert a speculum into it and do a full inspection before I sodomize her. Even if Jade told me she didn't like anal sex I'd take it as read that she was just teasing me and actually loves taking it up the arse. She demands to gaped and DP'd. I'd put lipstick around Jade's asshole and use it like a mouth.

Here is a shot of Jade acting like a little girl. She's playing to the paedophile crowd here. That's how much of a nasty little f*ck-dolly she is. It's shameful really. I don't know how they get away with it.

User posted image

I did a search on Jade and it turns out she is from the post-industrial North-East of England. Cheryl Cole land. Once all the coalmines shut-down fathers across that neck of the woods started abusing their daughters. The result? Jade, Cheryl Cole ... all those sl*gs on Geordie Shore. It's nothing to be proud of, quite the opposite. It's disgusting.

She has a fit body on her, and I bet she is so flexible in bed and can get in any position.
The wetter the pussy, the better.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » jade thirlwall - what to do !