JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking off with pancake batter ?
Page: of 1  
footjerker Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2014-08-17
38 year old
seems gooey and heavenly. does it work good ? how do you do clean up just lay a big plastic bag down under you ? should i look into this ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
As usual, just when I'm not looking, get complacent and think that I've seen it all, you guys pop up with something like this. There is absolutely no end to the inventiveness of the mind of a horny man. Ok let's look at this. yep it's gooey, not sure how long you could stroke with an handful though before it dries out on your cock and you'll need another scoop, ASSUMING that you have followed the directions on the batter and mad it stiff, vice watery. So as a lube it could work best for a quickie as long as it is not mixed "runny". In terms of logistics, this will be messy, so personal clean up wise, a little less time in the shower if you are clean shaven all over and don't have to scrub to get dried batter out of your body hair. Also messy in terms of where you masturbate. You will probably need to clear the space of anything, furniture, etc that you don't want covered in batter. So extended prep time and clean up make it less than ideal for many. Last, all of the above means that you will need a lot of time to put this together and privacy to execute, both seem to be in short supply for many jackers these days. P.S. A variation on your batter idea occurred to me once you find the exact consistency of batter to stroke your cock with, why not pop the batter in the microwave for 10-20 secs so it is nice and warm as you massage it into your cock...just a thought.
Working it hard
gerimentxoxo Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-06-14
23 year old homosexual from Cali
I am so obsessed with this thread, let us know how it goes if you do attempt it
genderfreak
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
footjerker said:
...how do you do clean up...?

Your local VFW probably has regular pancake breakfasts...
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking off with pancake batter ?