JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What bate sites and boards do you use?
Page: of 3   next > 
sneakerboyusa Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2020-11-06
28 year old bisexual male from RI
There seems to be a limited number of sites out there to talk to other guys seriously into jacking. These are the sites I use? Which ones do you use?

Jackinchat.com
BateCrew.com
BateWorld.com
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ive had good luck with mycircle. rarely have to "talk anyone into" jacking there - that's what they're there for
Ta845s Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2015-06-03
heterosexual male from California
Anyone have experience on the batecrew site? Looks interesting but I'm cautious .but after joining jackinchat I'm up to play . Onania .org is good , vintage erotica .com is good the my circle chats can be great.middlestrokerazzstroke
Cum _ gun dickslap sfjack

Ta845s said:
Anyone have experience on the batecrew site?

I'm actually their main developer. One reason why I'm looking for other sites is be cause they want me to come up with other ideas on how we can boost the user experience. I just finished rolling out a member map which the users seem to like :-)
davidhurley27 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-09-17
44 year old
sneakerboyusa said:
I'm actually their main developer. One reason why I'm looking for other sites is be cause they want me to come up with other ideas on how we can boost the user experience. I just finished rolling out a member map which the users seem to like :-)

Thanks for all of your work on that site! I hope it is a great success! Its another great resource for all of our mutual benefit!

davidhurley27 said:
Thanks for all of your work on that site! I hope it is a great success! Its another great resource for all of our mutual benefit!

Thanks man! We are working hard to make it a great site :-). I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out some code to automate the member map. That's one of the hardest obstacles at the moment. After that, the rest of the work is pretty easy. The owners are giving away free lifetime memberships to everyone who joins while we are in beta or helping us test....spread the word :-)
Unregistered ?

I just joined batecrew.com. Looking forward to seeing what cums...errr...comes of it.
Unregistered ?

I'd like to suggest another feature (unless I am not seeing it)
Would be nice to have some kind of indicator if someone leaves a comment on a video or picture.
I didn't realize that people were commenting on videos that I posted, and didn't see them until I just happened to look at one of my videos and noticed comments below.

Thank you for your HARD work cock smooth

WishIwasBigger said:
Would be nice to have some kind of indicator if someone leaves a comment on a video or picture.

Thanks for the feedback :-). You should see a notification show up in your notification area (looks like a bell in the bottom right of your screen) but we will certainly look into it further :-)
jerkingoff69 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2019-07-25
bisexual male
Let's make our own. I'm jerking off right now using lube on my thick cut cock
Masterbation is the best sex when you're alone

pretty hot bud!
aaronbi38 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2016-10-10
47 year old curious male from US/PA
Batecrew looks great so far. I just signed up an hour or so ago. One feature to add could be a good group cam/mic chat. If we're too far apart to bate together irl, it would be nice to see and hear a bunch of buddies stroking together and cheering each other on...or off wink Seen it in places like Discord, Brady-Bunch style, but it's always missing something覧some sort of interactivity. Being able to give each other a virtual hand, or mouth, even if it's some silly little icon that you can place/move over the other person's cam video would be a nice innovation. Or a great start at least.

Love it! We do have video chat but there is a bug that I am trying to work out to make it work. Coming soon! ;-)

aaronbi38 said:
Batecrew looks great so far. I just signed up an hour or so ago. One feature to add could be a good group cam/mic chat. If we're too far apart to bate together irl, it would be nice to see and hear a bunch of buddies stroking together and cheering each other on...or off wink Seen it in places like Discord, Brady-Bunch style, but it's always missing something覧some sort of interactivity. Being able to give each other a virtual hand, or mouth, even if it's some silly little icon that you can place/move over the other person's cam video would be a nice innovation. Or a great start at least.
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

sneakerboyusa said:
Thanks man! We are working hard to make it a great site :-). I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out some code to automate the member map. That's one of the hardest obstacles at the moment. After that, the rest of the work is pretty easy. The owners are giving away free lifetime memberships to everyone who joins while we are in beta or helping us test....spread the word :-)

Look into sniffies.com. A map type of layout, that could be a neat feature of sorts

Jbl2008 said:
A map type of layout, that could be a neat feature of sorts

I just finished coding a member map feature :-)
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What bate sites and boards do you use?