JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » curious web sites..or stories of 1st time
Page: of 1  
robing Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2008-02-16
67 year old curious from West palm beach
havnt found any curious web sites..or chat & or stories of 1st time. i am 55 and beyond curious but so far its just a fantasy i stroke to
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
www.myfirsttimestories.com
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

Are you asking for: "First Time Orgasm", or: "First Time Sex With Another Organism"?

Case #1: I was cleaning it, and it went off.

Case #2: I was playing with the neighbor girl (my best friend at the time), in this little storage loft above her parent's garage.

All at once, out of nowhere, she suggested that we 'fuck, like they do in the pictures in my brother's magazines". Naturally, I was up for the challenge (pun intended).

She, being 11, and I, being 13, it wasn't the most coordinated effort, as you may imagine...

First of all, I hadn't a clue about lubrication. So, we tried it missionary style... no go. Then, we tried it doggy-style, and I managed to get the head of it in, when she cried "OWWWWW", and jerked away. Then we went back to trying it missionary, but this time SHE was going to "help me put it in".

Well, that didn't work out either... because as soon as she grabbed hold of me, it was all over! Before I could do anything, I had laid a river of happy-sauce from her asshole all the way to her chin!

That seemed to really be what she was after... because when she realized that I was cumming, her eyes lit up, and she got this big birthday-girl grin on her face, as if someone had just given her a new puppy!

And she was fascinated by the stuff! There I was, totally embarrassed, trying to apologize for everything being over so quickly; but she wasn't hearing a word I was saying. she just kept playing in the stuff, like it was mozzarella cheese, or something. That is, until we heard someone moving around downstairs, and then it was "hurry up and find something to wipe up with, and scramble to put our clothes back on".

Ah, the innocence of youth!
divorced_guy38 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-08-22
bisexual
try nifty.org they have literally years worth of stories archived dealiing with almost every imaginable sexual taste and it is 100% free. it is the first website i hit each day to get any stories that have come in overnight. and the "first time" category is so large i dont even think they update that one anymore (and i am not talking chat room large if you know what i mean)
the greatest invitation to love is loving first
Unregistered ?

Check out SOLO (www.solotouch.com) - - all masturbation stories - - many 1st time solo as well as with others - - male or female.
Unregistered ?

I totally agree with divorced_guy38's comment about nifty.org - if you are looking for stories about anything, it's a GREAT site.
Unregistered ?

Gotta second the recommendation for Nifty.org. If you can't find a category there that turns you on, I'd check for a pulse.
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
Holy shit! Got on nifty.org today and got horned up reading about a gay campground. Edged for a couple of hours and shot the biggest load I've shot in years! Awesome site!
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
i agree, my first time jack hart author
pantyshots3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2009-04-15
54 year old curious from Virginia
solotouch.com is a good one too.