JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » High-Risk Sex game stories
Page: of 2   next > 
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
Ever play a sex game like strip poker, spin-the bottle, etc.? Have any high risk, high reward stories?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

I have two.

The first, I was about 19 and was playing a strip poker game with my girl and two other couples. We spiced it up with the three guys picking a card, the guy with the lowest had to watch the other two guys and their girls suck on his girl's tits. I lost and got to watch all four of them take turns sucking on her D-cups.

The second, we were drinking with another couple and the ladies were talking a little trash during a drinking game. We had a flip-cup contest and if the boys won, the girls had to swap and suck our cocks and if the girls won, the boys had to suck each other's cocks. Being straight, that was high stakes but he and I won and I got to blow my load in his girl's mouth. He gave mine a facial.
jjosh Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2020-11-23
64 year old from florida
In HS... me and buddy and his gf played strip poker.. we all ended up nude. she was big and curvy with big tits...buddy told gf next hand if she loses she has to go to bed with both of us.. she lost.. we all got in bed did some touching and kissing but then she asked us to stop she couldn't do it.. we honored her request.. I always think back how hot it would have been to fuck her and watch her fuck her bf..

jjosh said:
In HS... me and buddy and his gf played strip poker.. we all ended up nude. she was big and curvy with big tits...buddy told gf next hand if she loses she has to go to bed with both of us.. she lost.. we all got in bed did some touching and kissing but then she asked us to stop she couldn't do it.. we honored her request.. I always think back how hot it would have been to fuck her and watch her fuck her bf..

You did the right thing but you always wonder "What if?"
bannedfornothing Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2020-12-27
42 year old from West Coast
Cincyfun said:
I have two.

The first, I was about 19 and was playing a strip poker game with my girl and two other couples. We spiced it up with the three guys picking a card, the guy with the lowest had to watch the other two guys and their girls suck on his girl's tits. I lost and got to watch all four of them take turns sucking on her D-cups.

The second, we were drinking with another couple and the ladies were talking a little trash during a drinking game. We had a flip-cup contest and if the boys won, the girls had to swap and suck our cocks and if the girls won, the boys had to suck each other's cocks. Being straight, that was high stakes but he and I won and I got to blow my load in his girl's mouth. He gave mine a facial.

Beautiful!
Open to PM's
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
43 year old heterosexual male from USA
spin the bottle and tell me when to stop in middle school, strip poker in high school and college, strip poker with friends gfs and wives
Unregistered ?

I haven't, but my wife did once in a truth or dare game with a group of friends in college. From the way she explained it, things started out mild and progressively picked up steam.

Eventually the subject of blowjobs came up and my wife had answered a truth question stating that she's never done it, so the next guy followed up with a dare for her to do it. She said she was nervous but she caved into the pressure from her friends egging her on and she gave her first blowjob that night.

Makes me want to bate every time I think about it.

Hot. First blowjob with an audience. Hopefully she got a mouthful of cum.

Vale said:
I haven't, but my wife did once in a truth or dare game with a group of friends in college. From the way she explained it, things started out mild and progressively picked up steam.

Eventually the subject of blowjobs came up and my wife had answered a truth question stating that she's never done it, so the next guy followed up with a dare for her to do it. She said she was nervous but she caved into the pressure from her friends egging her on and she gave her first blowjob that night.

Makes me want to bate every time I think about it.
Unregistered ?

Cincyfun said:
Hot. First blowjob with an audience. Hopefully she got a mouthful of cum.

She certainly did
Kindawild68 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2019-02-01
71 year old curious male from Western washington
I got picked up hitchhiking a long time ago. Turned into a first time high risk, satisfying experiance.
I like it all!
Unregistered ?

Me and my wife recently had drinks and some other stuff with her best friend and partner.

The games turned to strip games followed by us all going up to our bed and partner swapping / having a foursome. Was pretty good. The other guy wasn't great though, as my wife took me off to our bathroom and locked the door so we could finish in peace laugh
givit2mee Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2019-11-29
65 year old curious male from Los Angeles
Hotttt! Sucking cock while friends watch!

northernjacker said:
Me and my wife recently had drinks and some other stuff with her best friend and partner.

The games turned to strip games followed by us all going up to our bed and partner swapping / having a foursome. Was pretty good. The other guy wasn't great though, as my wife took me off to our bathroom and locked the door so we could finish in peace laugh

That's a shame. Too bad she didn't get someone to give it to her like she deserves to be fucked.

bump

Cincyfun said: