JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal vs vaginal questionnaire
Page: < prev  of 2  
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
RandL1973 said:
Anal has the taboo aspect that makes it hot, plus my wife loves it and gets even more filthy taking my cock up her bum.

Any filthy stories to share?
Paul
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

ChefYaz said:
Which do you prefer to fuck?
Me: anal.
Have you ever fucked a male ass?
Me: no, not had the chance

What do I prefer? I'd prefer to fuck her ass. But since there's no chance in hell of that happening, I guess I'll have to fuck her pussy. Oh wait, that comes around about once, maybe twice a year...so I guess I'll just jack off thinking about fucking her ass.

I've never been right there in the situation where a guy says "OK, stick it in" but I've talked/emailed guys on multiple occasions who wanted to get fucked. But it's never happened. Given the here and now possibility, I'd fuck his ass.
Paul
Unregistered ?

tp_cain said:
Any filthy stories to share?

Well, the first time we did it she told me to pull out when I was cumming, but after fucking her tight asshole for awhile she was moaning and groaning and telling me she wanted to feel my hot fucking spunk shooting into her ass. I did not last long after hearing that. She definitely gets more submissive and likes to be called a cheap whore, cumslut, etc when taking it up her ass. Plus likes it rougher in general. Having her hair pulled hard from behind, spanked until her ass cheeks are bright red, She has even gotten so turned on she has gone ass to mouth on me a couple of times without even thinking about it.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have fucked pussy, girls ass, and guys ass thousands of times in my lifetime and my overall favorite is male ass. That does not mean I would turn any of the three down, but if given a choice, I would chose the male ass.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

RandL1973 said:
Well, the first time we did it she told me to pull out when I was cumming, but after fucking her tight asshole for awhile she was moaning and groaning and telling me she wanted to feel my hot fucking spunk shooting into her ass. I did not last long after hearing that. She definitely gets more submissive and likes to be called a cheap whore, cumslut, etc when taking it up her ass. Plus likes it rougher in general. Having her hair pulled hard from behind, spanked until her ass cheeks are bright red, She has even gotten so turned on she has gone ass to mouth on me a couple of times without even thinking about it.

Holy shit that's hot! Thanks for sharing!!
Paul
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I much prefer fucking ass rather than pussy.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal vs vaginal questionnaire