JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming
Page: < prev  of 54   next > 
Unregistered ?

If I have been edging for a couple of hours I can shoot in my own face
Add a reply Quote this post
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Onan_the_Barbarian said:
If I have been edging for a couple of hours I can shoot in my own face

This guy has been edging for awhile, his cock dripping ore-cum, and he is going to spurt in his own face soon.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Relieving stress.

User posted image .

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
At my current age 78 and on many medications if I do see my cum it just drips out and runs down my cock
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
I can get my cock to within a few inches of my mouth. I have myself a wet triple X facial last night. Feeling the cum splash across my tongue is a huge pleasure booster.

plush said:
At my current age 78 and on many medications if I do see my cum it just drips out and runs down my cock

That is why we remember our youth!

User posted image

First the pre-cum,
User posted image

Then the money-shot, the cum!
User posted image
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
smurf666 said:
Do any guys love squirting their cum all over their stomach and smearing it all over?

Not now, I just catch it with whatever is to hand but do sometimes let it fall in a piece of black painted wood or a hand mirror if I am recording it. I do like to see a photo of a table top where a guy has left a pool of spunk.

A daily experience for normal guys.

User posted image

This is what most guys look like in the morning before their shower.

User posted image

Normal guy has nice thick cum.

User posted image
Unregistered ?

GraysAnatomy said:
First the pre-cum,
User posted image

Then the money-shot, the cum!
User posted image

Love this
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
What a lovely pic above!

As I get ready for sleep tonight, I'll reach down, wait for the blood to flow and fill my cock. I'll be tired, but I'll wait as it does take awhile at 73, but the blood will come and I will be able to once again enjoy pleasuring myself and enjoy my body cuming once more and appreceiate what makes me a man.

May we all enjoy our cocks in our hands till the time of our passing.

Enjoy all, happy stroking!
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
I came so hard yesterday that I shit three squirts over my head when I was lying down onto the headboard behind pillows. It felt so amazing
Skype Batebudforu
Unregistered ?

When I can next have a proper undisturbed session, I plan on dressing in my favourite lingerie, popping a purple pill along with a good dildo fucking and shoot cum onto my body and my stockings. I will then fight the feelings of guilt and shame and endeavour to leave that cum where it lies, maybe with a little lick or smear. Likewise I will have to fight the urge to remove my slut lingerie as i always feel so filthy after spunking whilst dressed. After a while and looking at cuckold wives being pounded by multiple cocks, and maybe a little bit of sissy stuff, I will have my cock in my hand again, stiffening with every stroke and I will cum again, using up the hours that I have to play thia way, with fresh loads of cum on my body and underwear, hopefully at least four times.
The loads get smaller and thinner each time but that doesnt matter. I can still imagine that I've been used by multiple cocks who've then dumped their spunk on me and I've been forbidden to clean up.
Page: < prev  of 54   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming