JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My wife watched me jackoff
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Almost like a sitcom cliche, my girlfriend isn't in the mood for sex as much as I am. But shes more than happy for me to take care of myself and loves watching me stroke. Its not long before she decides she wants to help out and she's got her hand playing with my balls and have her sucking my nipples.
Add a reply Quote this post
immorefun20 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2017-10-12
38 year old
SCman said:
Had a situation other night while fucking the wife I held back from cumming a couple times and by that time her pussy was so wet I couldn't cum, so after several minutes of her in doggie style and no cum she offered a hand job. After a minute or two of that she offered that I do it and cum on her tits. That didn't take long as she knelt in front of me and squeezed her c cup tits together waiting on my load.

I read your comment about the part "her pussy was so wet I couldn't cum". I thought I was the only one with this problem, but yea sometimes when we fuck for a while my wife's pussy gets too wet to cum I usually end up going down on her and then cumming by hand.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
immorefun20 said:
I read your comment about the part "her pussy was so wet I couldn't cum". I thought I was the only one with this problem, but yea sometimes when we fuck for a while my wife's pussy gets too wet to cum I usually end up going down on her and then cumming by hand.

Good option here in this situation is switch and start fucking her in the ass. The fresh tightness may help push you over the edge. Cock is soaked with pussy juices and is probably already wet in the area, so it should slip in without additional lube. Have fun!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

TxMWM said:
Good option here in this situation is switch and start fucking her in the ass. The fresh tightness may help push you over the edge. Cock is soaked with pussy juices and is probably already wet in the area, so it should slip in without additional lube. Have fun!!

My wife gets very wet or squirts when she orgasms. Sometimes she is very wet and after a bit she will tell me I need to finish in her ass. I am more than happy to do so.
Unregistered ?

SCman said:
Had a situation other night while fucking the wife I held back from cumming a couple times and by that time her pussy was so wet I couldn't cum, so after several minutes of her in doggie style and no cum she offered a hand job. After a minute or two of that she offered that I do it and cum on her tits. That didn't take long as she knelt in front of me and squeezed her c cup tits together waiting on my load.

I used to have a similar issue from time to time. Just not enough friction. I learned that I needed a bit more stimulation when things got too slippery. Having her fondle my balls while thrusting usually did the trick.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My wife watched me jackoff