JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » New Fleshlight
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Wanting a new Fleshlight or stroker. Really want the Riley Reid or Elsa Jean Fleshlight as I presume they are tiny and tight. I have the Stoya Fleshlight and find it quite loose, and I have a decent girth. It just doesn't do it for me like the cheaper strokers do.

Any ideas/input?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

The angela white is the tightest and most intense of my fleshlight's the alexis Texas outlaw is looser and not as intense but I like it very much the pink lady original is quite tight but just a smooth interior I've just got the autumn falls cream fleshlight and its supposed to be tight and one of the more intense fleshlight's haven't tried it yet. Maybe one of the anal fleshlight's might be a good idea all of my fleshlight girls have an anal fleshlight and I'm shoure the rest of the girls have one too. Just checked Reilly Reid and Elsa Jean have anal fleshlight's as well
Unregistered ?

I used to have a Jessie Jane one (shes hot but only got hers cos it was the only one on the site with the Lotus insert). I got rid of it cos the wife almost found it haha.

Months later I got a new one and reviews suggested the Stoya Destroyer one. I have that now and if i say so myself im very girthy and i find it a bit too intense. Still feels great to fuck it but not my ideal.

I suppose it all depends on size and personal preference. Shame u cant 'try before u buy' haha. There's an idea for a store!!
Unregistered ?

Jessica drake - heavenly is the sleeve i have

This sleeve and elsa jean have the tightest chambers available by fleshlight girls

I dont see it reccommended very often perhaps it slipped through the gaps

I got it as i too was looking for a nice tight experience and the elsa jean one was enticing however from my research heavenly is just as tight but the tightest part of the sleeve is longer than the elsa jean one

Anyway i do not regret it
Im uncut and dont find any of it to overly stimulating but still intensly pleasurable also if you like to edge its one hell of a challenge

A bonus also is your dick will be happy to be freed from the jerking deathgrip lol
jjosh Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2020-11-23
64 year old from florida
luv hearing all the input... I'm looking for a masturbator.. would enjoy a fleshlight or tenga... Its good hearing which ones are tight or loose help us choose depending on our size..
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mark4JO Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2007-07-17
49 year old heterosexual male from SoCal
I have the Stamina Training Unit (STU) pussy insert Fleshlight and love it every time I use it. It's great for edging and the perfect grip to take a good pounding. As the name implies, it took some practice and concentration to build up stamina, but the pleasure it brings is unspeakable. I recommend the STU!
Looking for Stroke Buddies
Unregistered ?

I have the FL Pearl with Tera Patrick sleeve. I'm 6.5" long and 6" around with a pronounced upward bend towards the tip. I find the sleeve to be a bit snug, but adjusting the vacuum cap lets me dial it in perfect. YMMV
spunk_monkey Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2009-07-31
40 year old curious male from Frankfurt, Germany
Can definitely recommend Elsa Jean, she's tight and will definitely try to make you cum within the first few minutes. But if you can hold out and edge with it, you're in for a fun time with a very pleasurable climax that feels like it doesn't end.
Unregistered ?

Thanks for all your suggestions, folks, some interesting stuff.
Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
Mark4JO said:
I have the Stamina Training Unit (STU) pussy insert Fleshlight and love it every time I use it. It's great for edging and the perfect grip to take a good pounding. As the name implies, it took some practice and concentration to build up stamina, but the pleasure it brings is unspeakable. I recommend the STU!
Yes, I'm a fan of the STU as well.
Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
I've got quite a collection. Some even discontinued. I remember I got a Stoya, but I haven't used it in a few years. More recently. I have a Lisa Ann Baracuda, I been meaning to use it and compare it with the Brandy Love, and a Maitland Ward. I haven't even used yet. I know, other than the STU, another favorite was a Mini Lotus Lupe Fuentez, they had an even tighter Mini Lotus in a SIAC "Sex in a Can" Discontinued. When The Alexas Texas first cane out. It had a different Texture, So I had An Alexas custom built with a Mini Lotus. Surprisingly The Mini Lotus on the Alexas was looser than the Lupe. I didn't think the Brandy Love was better than a STU. Any thoughts> Comparing the Lisa Ann Barracuda, with the Maitland Ward?
Unregistered ?

Rainsquirter said:
I've got quite a collection. Some even discontinued. I remember I got a Stoya, but I haven't used it in a few years. More recently. I have a Lisa Ann Baracuda, I been meaning to use it and compare it with the Brandy Love, and a Maitland Ward. I haven't even used yet. I know, other than the STU, another favorite was a Mini Lotus Lupe Fuentez, they had an even tighter Mini Lotus in a SIAC "Sex in a Can" Discontinued. When The Alexas Texas first cane out. It had a different Texture, So I had An Alexas custom built with a Mini Lotus. Surprisingly The Mini Lotus on the Alexas was looser than the Lupe. I didn't think the Brandy Love was better than a STU. Any thoughts> Comparing the Lisa Ann Barracuda, with the Maitland Ward?
I love my alexas Texas outlaw of all my fleshlight's when I get it adjusted to the correct leval it gives me the most pleasure not the most intensive fl but for me it's just about right
Jerkinoff1 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2016-10-29
52 year old heterosexual male from Canada
I love my clear quickshot, so much fun watching myself shoot!!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » New Fleshlight