JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Why cant I stop thinking about cock
Page: < prev  of 4  
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
It seems that as We get older, many of Us start to get that urge. Paying attention to mature Men on these chat sites, I can see that I am not the only one who dreams about Sucking Cock. I have in fact Sucking a few Cocks to completion. That only makes the urge more intense. Its not a bad thing. It is actually Beautiful. I still love to eat pussy, but I secretly crave Sucking a nice Hard Cock. If You have not yet Sucked another Mans Cock, then You are missing out on an incredible experience. To be on Your knees, with Your face between another Mans thighs. Tenderly taking each of His testicles into Your mouth. Bathing them with saliva, feeling His Cock begin to harden. Then finally taking His Hard Cock into Your Mouth. That first times, Your mind will be on fire, spinning with lust. You know this is the ultimate Taboo, but that just makes it hotter. You can feel His heart beat through His throbbing Erection. You look up and see the pleasure in His eyes. You feel His stiff body tremble, as You Lick and Suck.
This is an incredible experience. But now You have to use some self control. If You don't pay attention then You will make Him Cum too quickly. Then You will be upset with Your self for weeks, thinking how You could have slowed down and made it last longer for both of You. Slow down and feel His body tremble and twist. If You feel He is getting close, then stop for a moment. Maybe move down and Suck on His balls for a bit. Then after a minute or so, return to Sucking His Cock. Try to bring Him to the edge as many times as possible, before You let Him Cum. The longer You can do this, the more pleasure He will enjoy, and the more intense His Climax will be. Then when He has to Cum, let the first jet of Sperm make a stripe across Your face, then quickly take His cumming Cock back into Your mouth. Then tenderly lick and Suck Him through Orgasm. Be gentle though, You want it to be as pleasurable as possible. Your mind will be spinning wildly.
Some day You will get the opportunity to Suck Cock. You wont believe how incredible an experience it is. Now go Suck a Cock.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hairybi-guy Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2021-05-13
69 year old bisexual male from Pennsylvania
Great post and advice Troutdog. Just like to add one thing. When you know he is on the verge of cumming. Stop look up at him and tell him how much you need to taste his hot cum.
Just a masturbating cocksucker
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
To Suck another Mans Cock to completion is an incredible experience. To lower Your face down between His thighs, Your Lips and Nose buried in His Genitals. Feeling His soft Pubic hair on Your muzzle. You know this is an extreme Taboo, but that just makes it more incredible. Then You tenderly take His Cock into Your mouth. Feeling his Cock grow thicker and harder in Your mouth, as You slowly slide Your Lips and Tongue all over its length. Feeling His body respond to what Your mouth is doing to His Cock. His body stiffens and begins to tremble, as You Continue to Suck His Cock. Your mind is spinning wildly. You taste and smell His excitement. Yes You are Sucking this mans Cock, and You love it. You love it so much that You want it to last forever. Then suddenly, with a shiver and a deep groan. His thick Cock explodes in Your Mouth. Contracting wildly as He ejaculates jet after jet of thick tasty Sperm, into Your waiting Mouth. Yes He is Cumming in Your Mouth, and You wanted this so much. You needed this so much. Your mouth is quickly filled with His tasty seed. You keep Your mouth on His convulsing Cock until You have received every drop of His Sperm. Then once He has begun to relax. You pull Your Lips off His Cock. Then You slowly look up into His eyes. You open Your mouth to show Him the huge load of Sperm He shot into Your Mouth. Then as You look into each others eyes, You close Your Mouth and with a gulp, You let Him see You swallow His thick load of sweet tasty Sperm.
Every Man should experience this at least once in their life. Sucking another man off is an incredible spiritual experience. You gotta suck a Cock.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Why cant I stop thinking about cock