JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Busty Shy Wife
Page: of 1  
ReplicantDreams Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2021-01-28
33 year old heterosexual male
wife
Message me on skype: live:.cid.dba59f8f0628df9e
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think she's quite pretty...just needs those blurry eyes fixed wink
Unregistered ?

Fantasizing about sharing your wife is a very erotic and common fantasy for many of us men with partners. I have fantasies about sharing my girlfriend but we have never found the right guy. My gf is homely in some ways, but also sexy and curvy. I know other men appreciate her sex appeal as I do, and I have enjoyed jacking with guys on Skype as I share some of her pics while they tell me what they would do with her.
Aurelius01 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2020-10-12
44 year old heterosexual male from Barrie, Ontario
A naturally attractive woman is far nicer than a model and so many more fantasies are made realistic thinking about the girl-next-door rather than a model. Can't see your wife's eyes, but she appears sexy to me! Nice chest, too.
Unregistered ?

I think she is very pretty. I can see the attraction.
ddjones Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2014-08-18
54 year old
mmm super hot. just sent you an invite on skype, very hot.
luvtomicjak Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2019-12-22
48 year old heterosexual male
Your wife is a woman to be desired by many but pleased by you. However, would love to let you hear what she does to me. Im 44m married in texas.
Skype Dark side.
WankingNowRU Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2020-02-08
64 year old curious male from West coast US
ReplicantDreams said:
I remember when I first dated my wife (girlfriend at the time) one of my friends told me "She is cute in that plain face but hot body way, you know, like Pam in the office?" He never really commented on her after the fact but that moment turned a page for me as I realized not only that other men found my cute but unconventionally attractive girlfriend just 'cute' but that other men were potentially taking notice of her. It made my mind race, wondering what types of fantasies other men had about her or what types of things they'd want to do with her. It's given me a boost of confidence because every time I am sexual with my wife now, in the back of my mind there is the satisfying knowledge that "Somewhere out there, another man would love to be doing this to her."

I would love to masturbate to her with other men, jerk to her photos, talk about sharing her, experiences, and hear what you think of my 'plain but hot' wife.

SKype ID: live:.cid.544c63ac5dd9fba1
kik xreplicantdreamsx

User posted image

User posted image
First, thank you so much for sharing her pics w/us! She looks lovely--awesome tits from what I can see, and looks sweet/friendly. Love jerking to wives on Whereby--so if you're interested, let me know and we'll see what we can do together to her! : ) W. coast US time for me. Cheers! Thanks again!
Why not wank?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Busty Shy Wife