JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where's the most interesting place you've ever wanked?
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I've wanked in loads of places so just wondering where everyone else's interesting places are.

For me it would either be at school when I was a teenager or at work in my 20s when I was on a shift (wanking knowing I was getting paid was great). Had a few wanks outdoors too.

What's yours?
Add a reply Quote this post
Slangalang Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2021-06-02
51 year old
Probably at a 24 hour laundromat at 3:00 am. No one else there, waiting for my clothes to finish in the dryer, so I sat on one of tables, stroked it, and blasted all over the floor and the washing machine in front of me.
wickr - slangolang
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When I was in high school, I used to climb out of my bedroom window at 3:00 a.m. (we lived in a one-story) and venture out up to a mile away from our house in the nude. I'd go to the houses of female classmates that I had a thing for and beat off on their front porches, decks or patios.

Of course, this was back when people didn't have all of the security cameras that they have nowadays.

cockstrokeeyeshot
Unregistered ?

Out door wanking is pretty standard for me the most interesting wank I ever had was in the toilet on a train after a gorgeous black girl had just finished using it. I was actually tempted to lick the seat but desided against it for hygiene purposes but was a very satisfactory experience anyway not by any means my first train wank but definitely one of my best wanking experience's went in specially for a good wank after this girl.
JonT Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2017-08-26
50 year old curious male from South UK
For me would have to be when at boarding school. Early morning swimming at school pool was allowed so long as not alone. A few of us used to swim before breakfast then shower and get ready for school. As I was getting out of the pool the housemaster and his wife started swimming. She was average, but nice tits and was always alot of bush showing around side of costume.
Anyway, I got an eyeful, and a rock hard erection that required attention.
The other kids dressed and left and I stood just inside the doorway to the changing rooms and wanked whilst looking at her (so bad, cant remember her name!). Was almost caught by housemaster as he wandered in to check we had all left! Just leaving now sir was my reply, rock hard cock in my shorts.
I dont know if he actually caught me, or knew what I had been doing. Nothing ever said, no indications at all.

ALso used to wank at work when called in for an emergency outage. Would get the work done, then up to the storeroom with pocketful of tissues and my phone with naughty pics etc.
If I'm online, I might be stroking! If you KiK me, include YOUR JiC name :-) ________ KiK : BRudeNot2
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Under water in the Caribbean while snorkeling.
dailyrub2 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2018-01-14
57 year old bisexual male from rocky mountain area in US
When I was younger, I was cross country skiing in the wilderness and took my own path that had me alone for a little while. I dropped my pants and enjoyed the scenery. Also jacked in the school library once.

In the last couple years I have found my way to open wilderness spots a few times and had some more extended sessions.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
I've got quite a list.
In the top 3 would be:
In my seat on a full international flight (most sleeping)
While refuelling my car
Roof of a building i worked at in the city (it wasn't the tallest building around...)
It's sex with someone I love!
rasagoo Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2020-12-10
39 year old curious male from Oklahoma City
Hmm... Interesting, and im assuming unusual, places...

The bathroom of a passenger jet several years ago
The back of a utility van also a ways back
Various places of a restroom at a work gig to a building area that was totally abandoned and a few times at a construction site porter John
New to this but willing to try almost anything once, and anyone.
Aurelius01 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2020-10-12
44 year old heterosexual male from Barrie, Ontario
As a teenager in a move theatre (non-xxx theatre), backyard in the middle of the night, outdoors at the cottage, and as an adult with other guys in their living rooms and even a cottage, to name a few.
Unregistered ?

One of them was on a caravan site when I was in my teens, nipping out at about midnight snd wanking off a load as I was peering into another caravan and watching a couple fucking the living daylights out of each other....I always wondered if they noticed the creamy cum down the side of their caravan the next morning....!
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Poorlittleme said:
Out door wanking is pretty standard for me the most interesting wank I ever had was in the toilet on a train after a gorgeous black girl had just finished using it. I was actually tempted to lick the seat but desided against it for hygiene purposes but was a very satisfactory experience anyway not by any means my first train wank but definitely one of my best wanking experience's went in specially for a good wank after this girl.

Used to love doing that as well in trains. Wait for a hot girl to use the toilet and then go straight in and wank feeling the heat where she had been sitting. One place I worked used to have unisex toilets and a lot of teenage girls so did the same there.

One time in my early teens I stripped naked in a wood behind some offices where lots of women worked and had a wank fantasising about them seeing me - probably as well they didn't. Also popped into ladies public toilet a couple of times as a young lad and shot my load in a cubicle listening to someone pissing next door.

Also had some great summer wanks in the Mediterranean sea. I would swim out deep enough to tread water and then slip my shorts round one ankle and wank myself while ogling the hotties on the beach - or even better swimming nearby.
Unregistered ?

naked on my boat in the middle of a lake
md2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-10-08
63 year old curious from North Yorkshire
In my sil hand
Uncut, 50s would like to watch similar
falcone Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2011-08-24
41 year old
on top of Welsh hillside
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where's the most interesting place you've ever wanked?