JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where's the most interesting place you've ever wanked?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Jerkin42 Amateur Jackinchatter

458 posts since 2014-01-29
53 year old bisexual from New York
i was at a mall i jersey ad i jerked off i the store twice and the last time the girl helped me and took me to the back ad we went to town
raiders712011 on yahoo
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
captain_manson Skilled Jackinchatter

782 posts since 2015-08-20
35 year old bisexual from Northern Ireland
Females friend bedroom while she was downstairs.
Unregistered ?

I stroked it in a hall of mirrors at a fun park once. That was back in the day when I first started and could stroke for 30 seconds to get my nut, so it wasn't that suspcious haha. Just got lost from everyone else and rubbed it out nice and fast. watching myself was insanely hot as well. Definitely added to the experience of it.
Unregistered ?

Kixtochix said:
I've jerked off in several girl's rooms. Being at friends houses alone or house sitting for someone, or just sneaking in somewhere. Stroke in the girls room with all the sexy clothes on her cute bed looking at her pics on the wall

Now THAT'S fucking hot!

I was asked to house sit for one of our neighbors when I was in high school. Their daughter Debbie was one of my classmates...one of many that I lusted after. I walked all around their house in the nude and beat off all over the place, including while lying back on Debbie's bed. But the highlight was probably when I unloaded in a bottle of hand lotion in Debbie's bedroom. The next time I saw her it made me hard thinking she'd smeared my cum all over her soft skin.

cockstrokeeyeshot
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I once stroked one out on the pin side of a 5 pin bowling ally. After fixing a pin jam in one of the pin setting machines I caught sight of a few sexy girls (wearing extremely short shorts and tight tops) about my age in one of the lanes and felt the urge. I could see them but they could not see me. After I cleaned up my mess I went back to the lobby side to get a better view of them.
GingerPik Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2016-07-08
42 year old curious male
Me and a couple of my classmates used to jerk off in the equipment room in our schools gym. No door so we would hide behind some gym mats whenever someone came past.

I've also done it on the train a few times and in the bathrooms/guestrooms of most of the people I know. razz I always try to jerk off somewhere when I'm visiting someone. I find the thought that I have done that in their homes quite hot stroke
grouser Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-11-17
59 year old curious male from Kansas
Back in high school, I tore up an ankle at the end of the football season. After about 6 weeks it was still very tight and hard to walk on so the doctor advised me to find a hot tub/ whirlpool to soak it in 3 days a week. The boys locker room had a oblong stainless steel tank that was about 4 feet deep with an enclosed impeller to provide the flow for the whirlpool.

The plan was for me to stand beside the tank and hang my leg into the whirlpool and let the warm/hot water swirl around my foot while the basketball team practiced after school. I did this a couple of times and decided to just get in the whirlpool as it really hurt my leg to have it resting on the edge of the whirlpool. I filled it up and climbed into the whirlpool wearing a pair of gym shorts and the swirling water on my cock was too much and I exploded a fair sized load in the whirlpool.

I continued to sit in the whirlpool for a bit enjoying the bliss following an orgasm and then I started getting excited again. I could see my cum swirling around in the water and had a second orgasm and noticed that practice was about over and here I was sitting in this tub with my cum hanging on the sides and flowing around.

I quickly got out, shut off the whirlpool and opened the drain. The water just flooded the floor in front of the showers swirling into the floor drain. I had cum hanging on my shorts and legs so I jumped in the shower to wash it all off. Stepping out of the shower I noticed little strings of cum laying on the floor in a few places so I took a towel and cleaned it up the best I could.

As I was finishing getting dressed, the basketball team came down and started showering and I headed for my locker in the hallway to grab my books and jacket and headed home.

A couple days later I went down to use the whirlpool during practice and in the bottom of the whirlpool were some little chunks of white stuff. I did a quick fill and whirl and then got a hose and washed everything down when I got done.

That was the last time I used the whirlpool and still can't believe I didn't get in a huge amount of trouble. later it did occur to me that I wasn't probably the only one to have a cum in the whirlpool.
Stoker6 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-07-28
69 year old curious male from London
Underneath a bridge viaduct over a 50ft drop. Can't think why I took the risk - I think my 16 year old cock had complete control of my mind back then. It wasn't even a great orgasm as it was scary.
jobuddy10 Skilled Jackinchatter

575 posts since 2012-01-26
52 year old curious male from SW Ohio
Stoker6 said:
Underneath a bridge viaduct over a 50ft drop. Can't think why I took the risk - I think my 16 year old cock had complete control of my mind back then. It wasn't even a great orgasm as it was scary.

Wow, I did something similar except it was less of a drop, probably 20ft... it was a rail bridge over a highway, up underneath were ledges... I had taken a couple of magazines up there and stroked to good orgasm...
Luv all shapes and sizes
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
In 1967 on Hill 55 southwest of Danang in Vietnam to help reduce the stress of combat I went down to our outdoor plywood toilet in order to jerk off while I sat there stroking my cock tracer fire and some explosions were heard nearby as I began ejaculating. After cumming I returned to my work bunker a lot less stressed then before. In the years since I have told my friends that I get an erection everytime I see and hear fireworks on the 4th of July.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Cape Hatteras, NC. Standing on the shoreline facing the Atlantic Ocean.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
ilovetowatchcs Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2021-11-26
63 year old curious male from Boston & Ft. Lauderdale
Any time I can jerk anyplace where I can be seen, or caught, it makes the excitemt big time.
jackmeeoff Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2021-12-02
63 year old curious male from san diego, ca
I did something similar, neighbor single mom and daughter with a pool, I would sneak over the wall in the dark and jack a load into the suntan lotion. Many hard on's thinking about them using that lotion.
bilko Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2012-08-30
62 year old heterosexual male from england
When at school, hid behind a curtain in a disused classroom that overlooked netball court , as the girls from my class played. wearing very short netball skirts.
Chronic masturbator, with over 40,000 lifetime wanks under my belt. Just love to masturbate over rebecca ritters, emma watson, martina hingis, paula ann bland, simone hyams,brooke satchwell, tempany deckert.
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
When I was much younger I took up jogging, my dumb ass. The least interesting thing ever in the history of civilization is jogging.

Anyway, I'd get up very early, before daylight, slip into some togs and jog up the street. It wouldn't take long before my cock jouncing up and down inside the togs would start to stiffen. At the end of this street was some school, I couldn't say what kind, elementary, middle, or high school. But there was a covered walk I'd jog to and stroke off to relieve myself.

I'd never do anything like that now. We should all assume there's a camera mounted somewhere we haven't noticed yet. Even in the woods, if you live where any hunting is done, game cams are all over. If you live in a small town where everybody knows everybody else, you'd be in an embarrassing shituation if you were caught jacking off on Billy Bob's game cam out on his lease.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where's the most interesting place you've ever wanked?