JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first become attracted to women?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

?,
Add a reply Quote this post
Jaxxx Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-10-10
61 year old
I was fascinated with females since I was in Kindergarten. I had no clue about sex yet. Little girls usually wore dresses still in the mid 60's. I used to follow girls up the big slide ladder. My little peen would get so hard peeking at their ass cracks and camel toes. I had no idea my cock was for anything but to pee with yet, but a stiffy always felt good.

I've never been attracted to males per se, but I have been fascinated with cocks for as long as I can remember. I liked getting into pissing contests with other boys, so I could see what theirs looked like. When I was older, I started jerking off with the neighbor boy. It started because he had magazines, but I got horned by watching him play with his hard cock too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yea I'd be the same and liked a bit of up skirt viewing as far back as I can remember even then preferd women to girls a good pair of tits were always appreciated probably the scence of the unknown back then. I remember been about seven years old myself my friend and a girl from our class were playing and exploring some waste ground near our houses when my friend asked the girl to show us her arse but she wouldn't we got one of the other girls to take her clothes off and paint her body one time some of the boys used like pulling down the girls knickers. It fascinates me that even though we never at the time thought about women in a sexual way the curiosity was still very much there the holy grail for me was getting a look up my teachers skirts from I nearly started school until I left needless to say that from about 12 to the time I left school the curiosity was most definitely sexual.
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
I was attracted to girls as long as I can remember but it took a big step forward after first getting to see a girl's pussy when I was 12.

I am not attracted to guys as such but have enjoyed masturbating with other guys since I first started jerking with a friend at 14.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first become attracted to women?