JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your cum stroke
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I am fucking and I pass that point of no return, I usually bury myself as deep as possible and hold it there while I feel the jets of cum shoot out inside her. I've tried to keep pumping but the orgasm throws off my rhythm and that then makes the cum not feel as powerful. When Im jerking I do something similar where I will use a strong grip and time the down stroke with the pulses so the cum shoots out while my hand is at the base. It's a whole different game if she's in control, riding or sucking. I give in to her and let that be.

How are you guys cumming?
Add a reply Quote this post
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
When I'm with a woman I do the same. I'm in deep and I just stay there and feel the feeling until its over. My guess has always been that that's probably nature's way of assuring successful procreation. However, when I masturbate its all frenulum. Circular movements at varying speeds on the frenulum always does it for me.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
I stroke through the come shooting out when jerking and also fucking. I was a stop and shoot guy until the day I wrapped a pair of my wife's satin panties around my cock and jacked off. The feeling was incredible and with no visual cue to stop stroking (my cock head was covered) I kept stroking while coming and this made the orgasm so intense I almost passed out. A few shots of come even made it through the material it was so intense.

Since then it's always been "stroke through".
Not an actual Vicar
Slangalang Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2021-06-02
51 year old
When I am masturbating, I always keep stroking until I stop cumming. When I use my Fleshlight, I find that if I do that, the tip of my cock gets very sensitive, so when I start cumming, I just stop and let my cock coat the inside of the sleeve with my jizz. It's such a great feeling to stop when you cum and just feel the cum pulsing from your cock.
wickr - slangolang
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Slangalang said:
When I am masturbating, I always keep stroking until I stop cumming. When I use my Fleshlight, I find that if I do that, the tip of my cock gets very sensitive, so when I start cumming, I just stop and let my cock coat the inside of the sleeve with my jizz. It's such a great feeling to stop when you cum and just feel the cum pulsing from your cock.
same here, I have to stop when I start cumming in my fleshlight, the head of my cock is so sensitive. Very intense.
bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
I've always continued stroking when cumming by hand; milking the cum out. When I'm in a sleeve, I take it deep with short strokes while my cum is shooting out. I find this gives me the best orgasms.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
Unregistered ?

My thrusts slow down to match my cumming when I fuck or masturbate.
Unregistered ?

sfbob6934 said:
When I am fucking and I pass that point of no return, I usually bury myself as deep as possible and hold it there while I feel the jets of cum shoot out inside her. I've tried to keep pumping but the orgasm throws off my rhythm and that then makes the cum not feel as powerful. When Im jerking I do something similar where I will use a strong grip and time the down stroke with the pulses so the cum shoots out while my hand is at the base. It's a whole different game if she's in control, riding or sucking. I give in to her and let that be.

How are you guys cumming?

I am pretty much identical to you. When cumming from fucking it is one final deep hard thrust all the way in and shooting my load right into her womb. When stroking I go with long slow strokes all the way down to the base of my cock. I can feel my cum shooting upward through the bottom of my shaft and out into the air. Feels so damn good!
Unregistered ?

Similar to OP here. When fucking and I feel myself start to cum I thrust it in as far as I can, maybe with some slight jerks or back and forth movements to get as much out as possible.

When wanking I tend to milk my cock a bit more while cumming. Just half strokes while I'm shooting my load as it seems to help the power and quantity but also feels great.
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
After a long edging session and when I'm ready to cum, I try to go as slow as possible to maximise the sensations, and more or less stop as I begin to cum, with just a few gentle tugs around the frenulum, and all helps achieve those wonderful orgasms; and always trying to find new techniques to maker them even better.
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
will10000 said:
Similar to OP here. When fucking and I feel myself start to cum I thrust it in as far as I can, maybe with some slight jerks or back and forth movements to get as much out as possible.

When wanking I tend to milk my cock a bit more while cumming. Just half strokes while Im shooting my load as it seems to help the power and quantity but also feels great.

Me too winkyelling out the name of my wank target also increases the intensity and pleasure of my orgasm. strokestrokestroke

My neighbours must think I have a harem of women in my bedroom given the different names I shout out in ecstasy every day laughwinkrazz
Wanking Addict
spunk_monkey Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2009-07-31
40 year old curious male from Frankfurt, Germany
If by hand, I'll time my strokes to my spurts, with every spurt I'll stroke down on my cock and in between spurts the upstroke. If using the fleshlight, I try to stroke as hard as possible to make it overly intense.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I stroke hard and fast to get as much spunk out as possible!
Furtive_UK Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2021-06-13
47 year old curious male from UK
Grip harder, pump faster with longer strokes.
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
will10000 said:

When wanking I tend to milk my cock a bit more while cumming. Just half strokes while I'm shooting my load as it seems to help the power and quantity but also feels great.

Totally agree!! Balls deep with short jerks when fucking and midway milking with a tight grip when jerking off stroke
Just do it!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your cum stroke