JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pathetic Loser here
Page: of 1  
JoeBlow6969 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2018-11-19
63 year old bisexual male
My story is pathetic. I'm 65 and have only had sex with one woman that wasn't a hooker. I have no clue how to get women, even at my age. Never have been good at it. Too shy when younger, and although I can talk to women now, I still never make a move. Would you believe Ive never even asked a girl out?

The few times I did have someone interested in me, I never saw the signs. I just thought they liked me, but never considered they'd want more than that. That's how pathetic I am. Now I'm older and fatter and no woman would have the least bit of interest in me. And I don't blame them.

Anyone else this bad at getting girls? I'm so fucked up in the head, I don't even try. I've totally given up.
Cant Get Enough Cum
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
A serious question- are you aiming correctly? All males have women they will never get. But there is somebody for everybody. Are you aiming for the right women? Though its very often tough to really know by looking at them, there are women out there who you can tell just by the way they carry themselves that they've not been with someone for a long time. Perhaps worth a conversation or at least a few words?
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

I'm down with what he's saying. I've had a couple girls at work who may have interested in me but the key here is were they?? Or were they just being nice. In these weird times how do you know and I'm not gonna risk my job by asking them out.

I have been alone since my divorce in 2019 except for a few months with one girl I met. Yeah everybody and their brother is living good after this stuff ended, at least Covid gave me an excuse other than the fact that yeah I am a total loser.

I give up and know I'm gonna die alone
TNBiBater Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2021-06-11
52 year old bisexual male from Tennessee
Confidence men. Women find a confident man sexy as hell and like to find out what you are like in bed. I know that is easy to say, but really if you are unsure of yourself and not happy with yourself...a woman can tell really fast and will steer away from you. At both of your ages, it should be pretty easy to find some younger ladies that have daddy fantasies and would love to live them out. That should be a good ego and confidence booster for ya. smooth
londonspunkeater Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2021-06-28
53 year old curious male from london
dont forget men are a bit like women

once we've done our bit, had kids and got older the imprinted urge to fuck and procreate fades and becomes less important, getting your nuts in is not the be-all and end-all it was

i suggest fucking some hookers

TNBiBater said:
Confidence men. Women find a confident man sexy as hell and like to find out what you are like in bed. I know that is easy to say, but really if you are unsure of yourself and not happy with yourself...a woman can tell really fast and will steer away from you. At both of your ages, it should be pretty easy to find some younger ladies that have daddy fantasies and would love to live them out. That should be a good ego and confidence booster for ya. smooth
Youre right that confidence is the key. Thats exactly my problem - I have none. I've never knwn how to attract women, and my lack of experience shows. I wouldn't even have a clue on how to find someone that might want to be intimate with me. Im not a good talker, and my nervousness shows. Women avoid me like the plague.
Cant Get Enough Cum

londonspunkeater said:
dont forget men are a bit like women

once we've done our bit, had kids and got older the imprinted urge to fuck and procreate fades and becomes less important, getting your nuts in is not the be-all and end-all it was

i suggest fucking some hookers
I dont even fuck hookers. Only get b;low jobs from them. My dick is small, and therefore I know Im a lousy lay.
Cant Get Enough Cum
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
The older I get the more I lose interest in women. Not because I'm not attracted to them, but because all the drama and bullshit. I don't need a woman for anything and it's just not worth all the time and effort you have to put into sticking your dick in a pussy.

If I had it to do over I'd never get married and I'd never chase pussy again. If some falls in my lap I'd fuck it, but otherwise I'd just enjoy masturbating and playing with men.
Small dick chronic masturbator
londonspunkeater Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2021-06-28
53 year old curious male from london
ShortFuse said:
The older I get the more I lose interest in women. Not because I'm not attracted to them, but because all the drama and bullshit. I don't need a woman for anything and it's just not worth all the time and effort you have to put into sticking your dick in a pussy.

If I had it to do over I'd never get married and I'd never chase pussy again. If some falls in my lap I'd fuck it, but otherwise I'd just enjoy masturbating and playing with men.

ha ha

if i split with my mrs id fuck off on my motorbike for about a year, the absolute last on my mind would be a new bit
Unregistered ?

UlsterRob said:
A serious question- are you aiming correctly? All males have women they will never get. But there is somebody for everybody. Are you aiming for the right women? Though its very often tough to really know by looking at them, there are women out there who you can tell just by the way they carry themselves that they've not been with someone for a long time. Perhaps worth a conversation or at least a few words?

THIS is a really good point. I am married, but I was never really successful with the ladies. I lacked confidence, appeal, and was way too shy. But if I weren't married now, I think I'd be getting laid a lot. Yeah, I recognize the signs better because I am older, but as UlsterRob says here, I've also come to realize that the odds of me scoring with a dream girl are low. But there are girls I work with, that if circumstances were different, I know I could bed even with my lack of "game".

Look for the girl that acts like you. She probably has the same thoughts about her sex life that you have about yours. You're looking to get laid, not to find a girl that you could host a TV show with. And I'm willing to bed when you find this girl who lacks sex as much as you, she is going to be a freak in bed giving you everything you have dreamed of.

As for aiming too high, a lot of the times it's more about a fear of being shot down. While I definitely fall in to this category, I have personally witnessed some amazing pickups. My buddy is similar to me and you, and, frankly, he's an ugly bastard. I've seen him pick up some amazing women. He does nothing special and his pick up game is weak. As he says though, so many of these ultra hot girls never get hit on because guys are intimidated by them (I know I am), so he just walks up to them and asks them if they would like to have dinner. Shit works for him, and if it doesn't, he moves on.
Curiousbutwilling Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2016-07-03
70 year old bisexual male
All the women I'm attracted to are much younger with no chance of scoring with them. Therefore, until I meet someone my age that is attractive and I'm interested in, I'll continue to suck cock...you should do so as well; plenty of cum to enjoy.

razz

stroke

JoeBlow6969 said:
My story is pathetic. I'm 65 and have only had sex with one woman that wasn't a hooker. I have no clue how to get women, even at my age. Never have been good at it. Too shy when younger, and although I can talk to women now, I still never make a move. Would you believe Ive never even asked a girl out?

The few times I did have someone interested in me, I never saw the signs. I just thought they liked me, but never considered they'd want more than that. That's how pathetic I am. Now I'm older and fatter and no woman would have the least bit of interest in me. And I don't blame them.

Anyone else this bad at getting girls? I'm so fucked up in the head, I don't even try. I've totally given up.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pathetic Loser here