JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Finding I prefer men
Page: < prev  of 2  
jonwtp2 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-01-30
curious male from New Hampshire
Shortfuse I think you are being a bit harsh, in that I don't think all women are using their sexuality to get men to do what they want and then treat them like crap. But many of them do It's really tough to find a woman who you can have a really equal loving relationship with over the long haul But it can be done. But the high divorce rate is evidence that it is not all that common.

I think you are absolutely right about guys though. No games no drama. Just in it for the sheer pleasure of it. That's what I love so much about playing with guys. It's refreshing and exciting for it to simply all be about getting off and feeling satisfied. That's all I need from a sexual relationship.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
The older I get the more attracted to men i become. Dont get me wrong I love women of all ages and find them so utterly sexy. do I wank to straight sex.. hell yes. No sex with my wife for about 15 years as she lost all interest in sex after her operation. I perv on all the lovelies I see but I know there is no chance with other women. They want loving, emotion, stability and all that goes with it. I have been bi since 12 and had 2 great wank buddies all thru teens. Not into romance with a guy but just want his cock and cum. I used to travel a lot for work and in last 10/12 have met many men in my hotel rooms. We arrange it online and they come to my room by arrangement. Within minutes we are naked and wanking each other like long lost buddies. Not into kissing or anal but love everything else guys can get up to. No drama or demands but just 2 guys getting off together. I have met some of them several times and really wish I had a regular wank buddy for weekly sessions. Best I can manage now during Covid is camming so hit me up on Skype if you like that too. Addy on my profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
jonwtp2 said:
Shortfuse I think you are being a bit harsh, in that I don't think all women are using their sexuality to get men to do what they want and then treat them like crap.

I guess I should be more clear.

I am pushing 50yo, balding, have a small dick, and I'm not rich. I won't pay for sex, buy gifts, etc.

So any woman coming on to me or willing to have sex with me has a motive. They aren't doing it because I'm an Adonis with a 10" cock and six pack abs. They have something they want. If they don't get it they are apt to burn you.

I love sex and I am a pleaser. Even though my cock is small, I've been told I'm a great lover. I'm open minded and will to try lots of things.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

ShortFuse said:
It a trend that's growing. It's called "men going their own way" and it has less to do with sexual orientation and more to do with how women treat men. Google it.

With men it's great. Meet, suck, jack off, fuck...whatever...cum....and be on your way till next time. No strings. No drama. No games. Just fun. You don't even know their name sometimes. It's just a cock.

Through my experiences I have almost become turned off when I see a sexy woman because I know there is a hidden agenda there. But a nice hard cock...it just wants to be sucked.

WEll said!
Unregistered ?

I was seeing a woman about 15 years ago, that I met on AdultFriendfinder. We were both in our late 40s at the time. She supposedly was about casual sex...
We got together 3 or 4 times, and had amazing sex (mutual oral, fantastic fucking). The last time we fucked I finished with my dick buried in her ass.

I thought things were going well until the last time I stopped by her apartment. When I got there, she told me I had to go out and get her a birthday cake and a gift (I had no idea it was her birthday). When I told her I didn't have enough to buy here these things she got riled up and basically told me to get lost (I was going through some financial difficulties at the time - no cash and maxxed out credit cards. So, I really couldn't afford the birthday cake).

I guess I learned that there really is no such thing as casual sex with women.

I have enjoyed many experiences receiving and giving JO and blowjobs with men. Never had one ask me for a birthday cake.

(Also, I have had my cock sucked by quite a few women - some pretty good - but none as good as a man who is good at it).

LuvJerkingOff said:
Men can easily separate sex and love, but most women do not have that ability. If you bed those women, it is not just sex to them, but love and romance has to be entangled in it in their minds. Most prostitutes, by way of necessity, have developed the ability to separate the two just like men do. Of course we are talking here in generalities mainly.
Still, with most men it is just FUN! stroke
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
60120 said:
I guess I learned that there really is no such thing as casual sex with women.

I have enjoyed many experiences receiving and giving JO and blowjobs with men. Never had one ask me for a birthday cake.

100% spot on. I've had sex with dozens and dozens of men and there has never been a time when any of the has asked for anything.

On the flip side, every single woman I've ever hooked up with always used sex to get me hooked, then went in for the kill. They want money, favors, a relationship, gifts, etc. And they shut down the pussy if they don't get it.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Finding I prefer men