JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Tens unit
Page: of 1  
limpdick79 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2021-03-04
82 year old bisexual male from Md.
Any older guys on here use a tens unit for sexual pleasure? I have ED and though no longer get hard enjoy using one for the sensations it produces both on low and high settings. The only disappointing thing is that over many years I have never cum while it was attached but have seen many vids where guys have cum hands free while using it.

Anyone one on here use one on a regular basis? If interested contact me to chat about how you use yours.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Well I do use one from time to time. I like to use 1" round pads. I just buy the cheep ones because the adhesive doesn't hold up to Sperm. Placement of the Pads is a big part. I try many different strategies. If You have never put a Tens pad on Your Ass, You gotta try it. I put one on My Ass and the other under the Head of My Cock. On the right setting, You can get electric stimulation running around Your Ass up through Your Prostate and into Your Glans. The feeling of the electricity running up through Your prostate is incredible. I have even rolled up a pad, sticky side out, put ID Glide lube on it and shoved it in My Ass. God that was intense. Experiment with it.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
I tried it once. It was a pleasant feeling but not enough to get me very far off the runway, if you know what I mean. There wasn't enough lift to get me airborne. I don't have any ED, but I started from limp and the TENS didn't even get me completely hard.

troutdog must be correct, the placement must be everything.
bimaybe Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2019-05-21
69 year old curious male
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Tens unit