JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » have you ever watch live fucking or sucking?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
TXFunGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2018-06-20
62 year old curious male from East Texas
Met a guy on CL 3 years ago who needed a hotel room where he could fuck his 19-year-old girlfriend. The deal was I could jack off while they fucked on my hotel bed. I was not allowed to touch and could not take pics. He was probably 8 years older than her. She was a write brunette with fairly small tits but a great body. They got naked and after she sucked his cock for a while she laid down and he pounded her for about 10 minutes. I kept hoping she would look over and see me jacking off but she did not. So I shot my wad in their direction, all over the bed. Finally he pulled out and grabbed her head and pulled her up. He shot cum on her tongue and lips and she slurped it off her lips with her tongue and finger then swallowed it and chased it with a bottled water. I zipped up, they got dressed and we all went on our way. It was pretty hot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
Several times. First was when I was 11 or so, and watched an older teen mount a teen girl behind bushes in city park, later, my college roommate when drunk would bring his girl back to our dorm room, and would fuck her naked while I watched from the other bed. I went to a few very graphic heterosexual sex shows.

Also, have seen many gay liaisons, too many to count, from bath houses to adult theaters to tea rooms. Participated in threesomes and group sex, and watched others do most everything.
reece32 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2021-09-17
34 year old curious male from England
Yeah just the once though, a while back too. While in college a friend of mine and his GF were fucking in the living room while a few of us were still in the room (all guys). To this day I regret not pulling my cock out!
Just a horny UK guy. If you like my posts don't hesitate to message, let's share and have fun!
Fistaroundcock Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2014-05-25
46 year old
Only in Ansterdam
Horny95 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-12-31
curious from US
Voyeur77 said:
When I was younger had older siblings who would throw parties whenever our parents went out of town. Saw many of their friends doing some hot fucking and sucking, help me develop a healthy appetite for spying and being a voyeur. I loved whenever they threw parties, many hot drunken girls being sluts at our house. Hours of wanking fun.

So hot, also love spying and being a creepy voyeur. Used to do the same thing at parties, saw many hot situations.
Codiad55 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old curious male from uk wales
Spied parents tucking in all positions back in the day very hot, great times
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
Luv all the debauchery in these postings. Glad I started this thread.
aroused by fellow masturbators
Sensha Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2020-06-23
28 year old heterosexual male
All the time while at uni. House parties getting wild and horny, roommates bringing home girls after nights out etc. Also had an occasion where I was going through the nearby park and found a couple fucking in the woods
redheadlover1 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2023-05-08
51 year old heterosexual male from England
Was at my local adult cinema when it started getting interesting, ended up joining in!
jj822016 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2018-02-07
89 year old heterosexual male from Texas
I've watched a number of sex shows in Japan, Korea, the PI, and Mexico. Also watched guys sucking cock in adult theaters and bookstores--in cluding my cock. Also watched cocksuckers in public parks and out on beaches.
Lets JO together
RobertG Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-02-28
66 year old bisexual male
Was once included in a 'private party' at a strip club. The dancers got completely nude on stage (usual was topless only in that state). One of them was joined by her boyfriend and she sucked him and he fucked her on stage. I went to the men's room to drain beer and another dancer followed me in an actually held my cock as I pissed. Had the feeling that things were going to get even wilder, but that was when the cops showed up. Good thing I was zipped up and back in my seat by then! They ID'd everyone and I heard no more about it, but one guy I was there with was called in as a witness and described the goings-on on to a very attractive female D.A. The club lost its liquor license and never reopened.
Unregistered ?

Looking over balcony last summer on holiday in Marbella saw a big boobed blonde, topless, on her knees, sucking off her fella, her head bobbing at ten to the dozen. After he spurted she spat it onto her tits and wiped it off with a beach towel that was drying on the back of a chair. What a view.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have seen live fucking multiple times while staying in clothing optional gay resorts and beaches.
User posted image
Also have heard a lot of fucking through the walls of some gay resorts bedrooms during the night. Always got me so horny I would usually end up fucking my partner at the same time.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Ive never been so lucky best I ever had was listening through a wall

I love reading others stories so do keep posting
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Sort of caught in a One-Room Log Cabin
My wife and I were still fucking two and three times a day up until she passed away when I was 62. We always fucked before we got out of bed in the mornings; we often met at home at noon (we both worked) and fucked or we would fuck as soon as we got home in the evenings after work and before we fixed our evening meal; and we always fucked as soon as we went to bed at night. But enough of that and on with how it was that we were 'sort of' caught when my wife and I decided to spend a long weekend at a friends one-room log cabin in Colorado. Along with us were our friend, his 16 year old son, our 13 year old daughter, and our 25 year old son and his wife and baby. We all went in a large van and spent the whole day getting there. So obviously my wife and I didn't do anything on the trip out there in the van. We obviously were horny but we all had to sleep in a one-room log cabin! There was a bed for our friend, a bed for his son, a bed for our daughter, a bed for our son and his wife, and a bed for my wife and me - all in the same one room. After we went to bed that first night, my wife and I got to playing around and of course I got a raging boner. We were playing around with each other and before you knew it, I was shoving my cock in her. As you know, it is difficult to muffle all the noises, and before long we were really going at it. Although we tried to be quiet it was impossible to not notice the gasps, moans, and groans and squeals of orgasms my wife makes and the grunting and moaning and heavy breathing noises I make when I blow my load. But the next day no one said anything, so the next night we fucked again and the next night as well. No one ever said anything but I know they had to have heard us and knew what we were doing. The main thing I remember is how HOT the sex was on those three nights. Guillermo
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » have you ever watch live fucking or sucking?