JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My own age play of being the very young boy again wanking in bed to dry cum
Page: of 2   next > 
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

Yes, this is one of my favourite fantasies. I love to remember those happy secret years. Exact memories because it was so great. The stonehard stiffy, the motions, the mysterious sweet feeling at the end. The circumstances, the thinkings.
Anyone else to share those memories?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Oh yeah...those were the most intense orgasms. Best thing was I wouldn't go limp and could do it many times in a row. I'd love to have one more of those boyhood dry orgasms.
Small dick chronic masturbator
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

ShortFuse said:
Oh yeah...those were the most intense orgasms. Best thing was I wouldn't go limp and could do it many times in a row. I'd love to have one more of those boyhood dry orgasms.

Yes, I can say that the dry orgasms were at least as intense as the later wet ones.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
Far easier to share the experience with someone else too!
Nylon-Wanking Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2019-10-31
46 year old from South Yorkshire
Loved those first few wanks and pillow humps. Felt so naughty and horny
firecrotch55 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2011-12-25
72 year old curious male from nys
Never had the pleasure of a dry cum. However, my first wet (thin clear stream) cum at thirteen launched me on my life long favorite form of sexual bliss.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
ShortFuse said:

It would have been great to experience an orgasm that didn't make me go limp, but as much as I enjoyed my hardons to the women's underwear ads, I never stroked it enough to take me over the edge. So when the first one came (age 12), it was mind blowing in its intensity; with what seemed to me like strong cum shots that went on forever. I didn't actually see anything, because I had my pants on, but I filled my briefs with cum, the most cum I ever shot I'm sure. I never again ejaculated that much masturbating, or shooting into a pussy. At age 12, I seemed to be primed and ready.
Zeeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2017-04-28
78 year old curious male from UK
Peer group knowledge of the mechanics (approx) of sex meant that several of us jacked from age eight or nine. Personally, I was never blessed with the ability to cum multiple times in succession - my cock always felt a little tender afterwards and I didn't stay hard for long. Here in the UK we had an advantage in that most of us were uncircumcised and stroking without lube was easy...and very enjoyable. Orgasms were very intense and continued until I'd been about thirteen and I began cumming 'wet'. Advancing age has led to a reduction in semen volume and what is still a thick ejaculate oozes out in three or four pulses. Not quite back to 'dry' yet! Be nice to experience a few intense rock-hard cock throbbing orgasms like those of youth once again!
ElderJacker
Slangalang Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2021-06-02
51 year old
I don't think I ever had a dry orgasm. I would masturbate, but not to completion, until one day I did, and then this warm, white sticky stuff kind of oozed out of my cock-not shot, but oozed, and I got this sudden wave of pleasure. It was like a whole new world had been opened to me. smile
wickr - slangolang
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Loved those early days of humping an old t-shirt on my bed...staying so unbelievably hard and feeling that young cum squirt out only to do it again 5 mins later.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
MeaManus said:
.......The stonehard stiffy, the motions, the mysterious sweet feeling........

thickboner4u said:
.....so unbelievably hard and feeling that young cum squirt out only to do it again 5 mins later.

I have trouble describing what my 10 to 12 year old hardon felt like. "Rock hard" doesn't seem to describe it adequately. "Steel rod" is probably more like it. Small, but so rigid on my body that it was uncomfortable to pivot around.
I wasn't sure what to think about filling my shorts with the odd smelling warm cream. I thought that maybe it wasn't supposed to happen that way. I knew that men put something in women to make a baby, but I had no real idea what it was exactly, or what it looked like, or what the man actually had to do to make it happen. My experience had seemed scary, so I decided not to do THAT anymore. Then the next day, I think I did it twice, and after I finally discovered the fast and efficient fist grip technique, I started shooting off four or five times a day. I do think that if I'd ever had a dry cum, the first big wet one might have been easier to figure out. wink
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I loved playing with myself back then - getting the "good feeling" - my little wiener standing up straight against my body.

And no mess to clean up after!
Unregistered ?

lol you guys are just like me! too bad we werent all friends and the same age!! i kinda miss the dry cums
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Slangalang said:
I don't think I ever had a dry orgasm. I would masturbate, but not to completion, until one day I did, and then this warm, white sticky stuff kind of oozed out of my cock-not shot, but oozed, and I got this sudden wave of pleasure. It was like a whole new world had been opened to me. smile
Sounds similar to my first one.
PervInParadise Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2018-12-19
58 year old bisexual male from Hawaii
Don't remember what age I had my first dry orgasm (probably around 7 or smooth but I remember using a wand massager. Putting the head of the wand on my pens thru my shorts looking at bikini pics of women like Raquel Welch. Later, I would get naked, lie on my bed, put a hand towel over my penis then apply the vibrating wand on my tiny stiffy.
Still remember watching the head of my penis convulsing while I came!
Squirting and perving.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My own age play of being the very young boy again wanking in bed to dry cum