JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frustrating
Page: of 1  
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
I don't know what't worse,..the expired Unsee links, the spam in the private message box every day, or the same guys asking me if I cam, or have Skype, or any other method of video chatting when I tell those same guys, sorry, no I don't over and over again.

I love getting private messages from non-spam members, would love for the Unsee stuff to last at least a day until we can log on,...and would love to share pics through email,...sorry that's all I have.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
need_sex_48 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-09-09
75 year old bisexual male from usa
I myself am getting tired of those hello message there annoying and fill up my mailbox with junk and the real true mail cant get through. Please stop this junk emails!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
need_sex_48 said:
I myself am getting tired of those hello message there annoying and fill up my mailbox with junk and the real true mail cant get through. Please stop this junk emails!!!!!!!!!!!

As has been said many, many times now....

With the tools available in the current site code, they've unfortunately been able to quickly get around any blocks the site's owner has put in place. Now that the chat's transition to Discord is complete, he's exploring the impact that implementing Discord's "sign in with Discord" tool would have on the site and its code.

We're just as annoyed as you are. If you think I enjoy taking hours out of my week to go through hundreds of reported profiles, ban them, and send a list of them to the site owner to see if there's anything else he can do with the current code, you've probably never been more wrong in your life. Unfortunately, that's a drawback of the site using 100% custom code written by the owner - it's not just a matter of running an update or installing a plug-in for off-the-shelf software.

Continuing to post about it to tell us that the problem exists and is annoying benefits no one.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frustrating