JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Pantyhose or nylons?
Page: of 1  
Dave777 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2008-09-16
44 year old curious
Anyone into pantyhose or nylons.....preferably c2c...let me know...
Hot Nylons for c2c

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tiedboner Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-06-04
65 year old curious from toledo, ohio
i love wearing pantyhose and seeing others in them as well........nothing like a nice pantyhose bulge or tent mmmmmmmmmmm

Unregistered ?

I'm more into wearing panties for erotic pleasure but I have worn pantyhose from time to time. I love the silky feel they give my legs and ass, and having my boner trapped in them as I masturbate is a real turn-on.

chase_p Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2009-07-01
46 year old from Boston
I occasionally enjoy a nice pair of pantyhose. The constricted feeling definitely creates a nice sensation while the pantyhose still allow for easy access if I want to enjoy myself a bit more freely. Not something I would typically go to the store for but if I happen to have a nice pair readily available then I'm more than happy to enjoy them.

Although, like the post above, I too probably prefer a nice pair of panties a bit more.

slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I'm more into the panties and slips sort of thing, too, but do sometimes put on a pair of thigh-highs as well . . . I do HAVE a pair or two of regular pantyhose but almost never wear them . . . thigh-highs give you the same feeling but allow unrestricted access so are much easier to fool around in, imho . . . hehe . . . . lol wink laugh stroke
Will masturbate in person :)

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I love making my husband wear panties or pantyhose, making him wear satin panties is my favorite. Sometimes he will wear pantyhose and then satin panties over them, I can only imagine how good the two fabrics feel against him. I know when I wear panties over my pantyhose and I cross my legs the feeling is amazing, and you would be surprised at just how many girls use panties or pantyhose to add to there pleasure. Feeling my husband through the panties or pantyhose turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties or pantyhose, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties pantyhose and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties and especially through sheer pantyhose, he usually ends up exploding in the pantyhose and panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties or pantyhose, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy wearing panties and pantyhose. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Pantyhose or nylons?