JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Small penis humiliation
Page: < prev  of 2  
PinkNix Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2021-09-18
37 year old bisexual female from UK / NL
touching_allowed said:
Mine is as small as you will find, but I find it difficult to feel humiliated by it. It seems to be more the subject of curiosity, sometimes even celebration. It pees and cums just like the big boys

User posted image

I have seen smaller.
go to my pofile to know more
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

touching_allowed said:
Mine is as small as you will find, but I find it difficult to feel humiliated by it. It seems to be more the subject of curiosity, sometimes even celebration. It pees and cums just like the big boys

User posted image

Doesn't look very small and also looks quite thick to me.
pencil Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2012-01-11
47 year old heterosexual
PinkNix said:
I like to give a hj sometimes to guys with little ones, just a finger and thumb, it makes a change from always making a fist around it.

Sounds perfect
PinkNix Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2021-09-18
37 year old bisexual female from UK / NL
pencil said:
Sounds perfect

Some cock are very small
go to my pofile to know more
Unregistered ?

Made an account just to comment here, I've long time had a serious issues whit how small I am, I'm 4. 5 inch. I wouldn't have ever found it a turn on but reading this chat got me hard.
pindick-doug Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2021-10-14
42 year old curious male
I'm 4.5 inches hard also. My wife has called me pindick for years after one of her online fuck-buddies referred to me as that.

I'd love more than anything to be humiliated by her and some of her hot milfy friends.
This site has been ruined by trolls posting underage garbage. Fuck this, I'm disgusted and out.
Timeforjack1 Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2015-12-05
45 year old curious male
I like watching a small cock cum for me.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
31ukbb said:
Made an account just to comment here, I've long time had a serious issues whit how small I am, I'm 4. 5 inch. I wouldn't have ever found it a turn on but reading this chat got me hard.

I used to be ashamed and embarrassed by my small penis, but once I found out how powerful a fetish SPH is, I am so happy I have a small dick. SPH makes me cum harder than anything. I wish I was smaller.
Small dick chronic masturbator
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
ShortFuse said:
I used to be ashamed and embarrassed by my small penis, but once I found out how powerful a fetish SPH is, I am so happy I have a small dick. SPH makes me cum harder than anything. I wish I was smaller.

As you get older- and into your 60s- your cock will shrink I was a four incher at best and now down to 2.5 inches strokecockstrokecockstrokecock
Wanking Addict
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
BevCallardWanker said:
As you get older- and into your 60s- your cock will shrink I was a four incher at best and now down to 2.5 inches strokecockstrokecockstrokecock

Mummmm! I can't wait. I want to be smaller!
Small dick chronic masturbator
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
ShortFuse said:
Mummmm! I can't wait. I want to be smaller!

You will you will

Meanwhile enjoy all the hot SPH vids out there - the meaner and cruder they are the better I enjoy them strokecockcockstrokecock

I especially enjoy the cum countdowns- I never make it to one - always shoot my lil load on four or five strokestrokestrokestrokewink
Wanking Addict
Cockatrice Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-03-23
45 year old heterosexual
I have a huge fat cock that scared every girl who ever saw it (though they all went on to enjoy it a great deal). I have had a lot of online SPH buddies and enjoy cruelly abusing them. In my experience with button-dicked SPH fetish guys it takes about 5 minutes (or less) to get them to submit to EVERY possible perverted sex act and demand. They obey EVERY order from a big cock that dominates them.

Anyone here with a hilarious useless tiny little pee-pee who needs to be bossed around by a real man with a real cock, PM me.
Unregistered ?

I love sucking small cocks. Big cocks hurt my jaw and make me gag too much -
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I have a small Cock. It gives Me incredible pleasure, but its not the kind of Cock that women dream about. It does embarrass Me that My dick is so small. So it drives Me to enjoy playing with any larger or normal size Cocks. I know it is hard to understand, when I say that I am not Gay, but that I do enjoy Sucking Off a Larger Cock. Its a combination of humiliation and fantasy worship. Any other small Cock guys enjoy Sucking Cock?
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
To Cockatrice- tried to send You a PM like You asked but Your mail box is full. so here is My note
I am one of the small Cock Guys that You like to degrade. I am ok with that. Since I have a tiny Cock, I really enjoy Worshiping a larger Cock. I would really love to spend time down on My knees, with My face between Your thighs, Sucking and Licking Your Cock and Balls. I'd rather have this session last a couple hours or more. Teasing Your Cock to the brink several times. Then when You finally Cum. Id like the first jet of Cum to make a stripe across My face. Then Id like to take Your Cumming Cock into My mouth through Your Climax. Then when You are done pumping Hot Sperm into My Mouth. I want to look up into your eyes, open My Mouth to show You the load of Sperm You just pumped into My mouth. Then as You watch, I want to swallow Your Hot sperm in couple of gulps. Then I want to thank You for Cumming in My mouth. Then I want to beg You to allow Me to Suck You Off again. Haw many times can You Cum in an evening?
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Small penis humiliation