JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wife makes me JO - a fantasy! What's your take?
Page: of 1  
IamGung Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2019-04-21
39 year old heterosexual male
I've come across posts of men saying 'my wife is away, so I can now JO happily' kind of things, implying that 'I can now watch other girls on pic/ video/ cam and make love to them virtually' (after all there's nothing like the act of wanking, where one gets to make love to so many women one after the other or even together).

My fantasy however is the following:

My wife knows I jack off (and have wanked) to several girls before actually dating/ marrying her and getting to fuck her regularly. She is curious to see pics of those women that entice (used to entice) my cock and asks me to show their pics to her on the computer.
As I start showing her the pics, she notices the bulge beginning to happen inside my pants (she's fully dressed), unzips me, pulls out my tool, and starts jerking me off.
As I show her one pic after another, she asks me to keep talking about that girl, and the reason why I'm attracted to her and so on. 'Continue', she says, as she slowly starts to 'mouth' my manhood. I don't touch her or get to touch/ feel her and ultimately shoot my load into her mouth.
'Kudos to your hot lovely girls who made you cum in my mouth', she says at the end of it.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wife makes me JO - a fantasy! What's your take?