JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Bestiality ban
Page: of 2   next > 
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Why is discussing bestiality banned as per the JC terms of reference? Is it because it is offensive? Hell, this entire site would be offensive to my mother. Or is it because bestiality is illegal in some jurisdictions? Remember that homosexuality is deemed to be criminal activity in many places. I just returned from Mozambique, where I was very careful not to touch a cock other than my own. Otherwise, I might have been caught and thrown in a jail cell for a very long time--and the only Portuguese word I know is "obrigado."
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Dude is just un-natural, humans 4 humans animals 4 animals? whats 2 get!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
pajero said:

What he said.
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
Ditto
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
latenight22 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from Israel
pajero said:

That doesn't quite cut it. People used to say the same thing for homosexuality (many still do).

The reason bestiality is different is the same as pedophilia - the other party engaging in the sex act cannot give their consent. You can't ask an animal to have sex with you, and even if it is eager, it can't be held responsible for its actions, just as a child can't be held responsible for wanting to have sex with someone.

I realize this doesn't go hand in hand with me eating meat, but I guess it's only human nature to overlook an injustice when it's convenient.
I think it's much like you'd gladly eat a steak, unless you knew it was your family pet a few hours earlier.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
We have it as a banned topic simply because it isn't a topic we wish to have discussed here. The vast majority of people here do not enjoy that topic and none of us founders do either. Is it censorship? yes it is.

I don't think we banned it because it may be illegal in places, but rather that it is just freaking nasty. I don't think you can really compare it to homosexuality since that is an act between consenting people.

Like latenight22 said, an animal can't consent to having sex with you and even if it could, it probably wouldn't anyway.

I feel that the banned topic list is appropriate for here and fair.

I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Creamaster said:
Why is discussing bestiality banned as per the JC terms of reference? Is it because it is offensive? Hell, this entire site would be offensive to my mother. Or is it because bestiality is illegal in some jurisdictions? Remember that homosexuality is deemed to be criminal activity in many places. I just returned from Mozambique, where I was very careful not to touch a cock other than my own. Otherwise, I might have been caught and thrown in a jail cell for a very long time--and the only Portuguese word I know is "obrigado."

Oh good grief, are you for real? This can't be a serious complaint surely. You've already had a couple of spats with the admins, stop trying to provoke people.
Unregistered ?

To Ben: THANK YOU FOR BANNING THIS TOPIC.. To Creamaster: there is a complete difference between homosexuality and beastiality.. it's not even plausible comparing the two. Homosexuality is still inter-species for god sakes! If you were looking for back up on this one creamaster I don't think you're getting it.. I understand it's your thing but don't try to bring others down for not wanting to discuss it.
Unregistered ?

Ben said:
We have it as a banned topic simply because it isn't a topic we wish to have discussed here. The vast majority of people here do not enjoy that topic and none of us founders do either. Is it censorship? yes it is.

I don't think we banned it because it may be illegal in places, but rather that it is just freaking nasty. I don't think you can really compare it to homosexuality since that is an act between consenting people.

Like latenight22 said, an animal can't consent to having sex with you and even if it could, it probably wouldn't anyway.

I feel that the banned topic list is appropriate for here and fair.

BRAVO, BENJAMIN!!
JObuddyNH Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2008-06-03
curious male from Portsmouth, NH
I don't think creamaster was comparing gay sex and bestiality per se. I think he was trying to say lots of str8 people are grossed out by gay sex and lots of gay people are grossed out by str8 sex. So people shouldn't be so quick to say "oh that's freaking nasty" because there are likely tons of people who think what they are doing in the privacy of their home is nasty too.

Ben, as administrator you certainly have every right to ban what you want to ban and if people don't like the rules here they are free to leave. But unless you took a poll and have actual results you can't say "The vast majority of people here do not enjoy that topic".
Cock of the walk
JObuddyNH yeah, I am basing it just off anecdotal evidence, I have not taken a formal poll or anything. Every time there has been someone in the chat room asking about beastiality there are quite a few people saying that they don't like it and they wanted the person to stop. I never had anyone chime in saying they also liked it.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

bestiality means never having to say your sorry smile
woof Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2006-08-18
from NW IL
Arf arf arf... woof woof, arf arf, grrrrrr... arf arf!
Cock of the walk
woof said:
Arf arf arf... woof woof, arf arf, grrrrrr... arf arf!

I couldn't help but laugh at that
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Concensus is its out of bounds here ..... the mind of an animal is not equal to the human mind .... only fuck with things on a relatively equal level. Tho i did once think of fckn a particularly attractive horny toad .. lol
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Bestiality ban