JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Suggestions for clit stimulating
Page: of 1  
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
So me and the GF are rocking it, mostly with her on her tummy and me licking her asshole but she cant come like that. I;m using my fingers on her clit but she needs more clit. She not into playing w herself so now need a clit stimulator where she can do it herself while I rimm her. Any suggestions on what and where to buy at reasonable cost? Thank you!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

thegrinder said:
So me and the GF are rocking it, mostly with her on her tummy and me licking her asshole but she cant come like that. I;m using my fingers on her clit but she needs more clit. She not into playing w herself so now need a clit stimulator where she can do it herself while I rimm her. Any suggestions on what and where to buy at reasonable cost? Thank you!
my tounge
Krieger Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-12-30
35 year old curious male from Wales, UK
My advice? Go to your local sex shop, or to a prominent online sex toy place. Get a bullet or a compact rabbit. Best of luck!
As a boy, my father told me about the birds and the bees - the lying bastard, I went steady with a woodpecker 'til I was 28.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Get her a Hitachi, she will love you forever. You can also try one of those air suction clit stimulators, I know a lot of women swear by them
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Suggestions for clit stimulating